We're not getting out of here alive, but neither is that thing.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheObsoleteMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
*UPDATE ON PAGE 2*

Finally finished up my MacReady.

mac.jpg

mac2.jpg

Last edited:
very cool. i love seeing the different macreadys that have been made on this board & yours kicks ass. a favorite movie & character of mine. well done...:clap

Love it. The thing is an awesome movie. Of all the reboots that have been made this should have been at the front of the list. Or even a sequel.
I think it would be awesome as long ad they stuck to the source material and didn't market it at teenagers.

Wow...I just watched that movie last night. :) Good stuff! Love the figure. Care to share your recipe? I might have a go at bashing one myself! Again, awesome figure.

Wow...I just watched that movie last night. :) Good stuff! Love the figure. Care to share your recipe? I might have a go at bashing one myself! Again, awesome figure.

jacket = BBI
jumpsuit and goggles = BBI Chuck Morris
hoodie = ACI
flamethrower = soldier story USMC Iwo Jima
molotov cocktails = DID Pierre
bag = DID John Coleman
dynamite = came in a bundle of 5 on ebay
boots = Gameitoy
head = redplanettoys

Changed out the old bbi goggles for screen accurate ones, and added the ammo pouch with dynamite sticks to his chest.

Mac-1.jpg

Thats really good, I'm just in the middle of doing my own version. The jacket must be popular as that is the one i went for.

Back