Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a paint up on one of my Roy Burns'
This one will be going up For Sale so let me know if you want it before it goes on eBay.

DSCN5836_zps321e6d38.jpg

DSCN5837_zps245b1b2c.jpg

Custom part 7 by ones customs. He's done a full body sculpt on this one! I love it!
What do you guys think?

IMG_9047_zps046c0d1a.jpg

IMG_9066_zps95efa51e.jpg

IMG_9065_zps9085f3c3.jpg

IMG_9037_zps3fb24111.jpg

Heres my jason part 3 custom, using Betos amazing part 3 jason sculpt and mask from a limited run he did a couple of years ago. I finally got around to painting it and i also sculpted a lip to the mask and i also flled and resculpted the eye wholes to try and match betos more recent hock sculpt. Hes on a modified hot toys muscular noland body.
I also added a coat of gloss to try and replicate the fibreglass effect.

If any body needs a 1/6 scale Hockey Mask, I can do every style, message me if you want one. :wave

IMG_9047_zps046c0d1a.jpg

IMG_9066_zps95efa51e.jpg

IMG_9065_zps9085f3c3.jpg

IMG_9037_zps3fb24111.jpg

Heres my jason part 3 custom, using Betos amazing part 3 jason sculpt and mask from a limited run he did a couple of years ago. I finally got around to painting it and i also sculpted a lip to the mask and i also flled and resculpted the eye wholes to try and match betos more recent hock sculpt. Hes on a modified hot toys muscular noland body.
I also added a coat of gloss to try and replicate the fibreglass effect.

this is really really cool. Looks awesome.

Custom part 7 by ones customs. He's done a full body sculpt on this one! I love it!
What do you guys think?

Looks awesome! Pt 7 was always my favorite Jason, it's the only time I felt he looked cool without his mask. I also like the Frankenstein-like qualities of FvJ version too, and the remake is a great version as well.

with mask

Part 3
Remake
Part 7
part 4
part 6
part 5
part 2
part 8
FGTO
Jason x (i do like the hockey mask redesigned but the rest of him looked ****)

without mask

part 3
remake
part 7
part 2 (looks good but dont think it would work with a hockey mask)
part 4
part 6
jason x
part 8 (looks sooo bad)

with mask

Part 7 (just loved how beaten up he was by this film, but kept coming)
Part 3 (Overall the classic Jason look, no complaints)
Remake
part 2
part 4
part 6
part 8
part 5
JGTO
Jason x (Still occasionally watch this one but its not my go to when i need voorhees fix :lol)

without mask

part 3
part 2
remake
part 7 (Loved the mask look, just wasnt keen on the unmasked)
part 4
part 6
part 8 (looked horrible, was not impressed at all :lol)
Jason x

FVJ I liked the overall body and mask but a close up of the mask there was just something off with it IMO.

Nice lists. I may disagree about part looking good in the hock. But overall Im glad his whole head was covered that way we get a full reveal at the end even though it was a dream.

How about you favorite heroine?
My favorite without a doubt is Ginny.

Back