Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with mask

Part 3
Remake
Part 7
part 4
part 6
part 5
part 2
part 8
FGTO
Jason x (i do like the hockey mask redesigned but the rest of him looked ****)

without mask

part 3
remake
part 7
part 2 (looks good but dont think it would work with a hockey mask)
part 4
part 6
jason x
part 8 (looks sooo bad)

Agree, xphilx, Pt II Jason would probably look a little silly with the hockey mask, on account of all the straggly hair.

OT but possibly this has been addressed before. Is it likely that HT would ever do a Jason? Not even HT could touch Beto & Lu's work, but it would be a nice middle-ground for anyone priced out of the custom market. I can't recall seeing anything horror related from HT, so not sure if they're even interested in this market.

with mask

Part 7 (just loved how beaten up he was by this film, but kept coming)
Part 3 (Overall the classic Jason look, no complaints)
Remake
part 2
part 4
part 6
part 8
part 5
JGTO
Jason x (Still occasionally watch this one but its not my go to when i need voorhees fix :lol)

without mask

part 3
part 2
remake
part 7 (Loved the mask look, just wasnt keen on the unmasked)
part 4
part 6
part 8 (looked horrible, was not impressed at all :lol)
Jason x

FVJ I liked the overall body and mask but a close up of the mask there was just something off with it IMO.

Here is my newest Jason from Part 3 but I am letting it go already, clearing out for space and need to let this one go. The head sculpt is Sideshow, re sculpted, cut added, and fully re painted (Is not removable because the hunchback is all part of the sculpt and goes over the back with the head sculpt to give that great hunchback look.
The trousers have the blood added to the left knee.
The stand has had grass added.
Custom axe.
Sideshow arms, do not move.
Shirt.
Bought the other day, re worked it but have no space to put it any where. Based of the end scene.

DSCN5715_zpsae29c209.jpg

DSCN5716_zpse7d0efd1.jpg

Last edited:
OT but possibly this has been addressed before. Is it likely that HT would ever do a Jason? Not even HT could touch Beto & Lu's work, but it would be a nice middle-ground for anyone priced out of the custom market. I can't recall seeing anything horror related from HT, so not sure if they're even interested in this market.

Maybe down the road they'll start to look at horror licenses as a way to expand there market. But I don't see anything ever being made at the level that Beto and Lu's Jason III has reached. A substitute may not even be worth it! Jason III is my grail horror figure. I begged Beto for almost 3years before he decided to take on the project. The timing wasnt right then, so I'm glad to finally see it take shape because Beto and Lu really pored there hearts out with effort on this one. Their work ethic has always been like that, their unbelievable talent is a whole other discussion :lol

Thanks for the reply, turbo. Have to admit, I have been rolling around different ways of justifying the price on their Jason, Pt. III, as it just captures the character perfectly. I've obviously missed the first round, anyway, but how does it usually work with their customs? Supposing there is enough demand, is a second or third run a lock, or might they never revisit it again?

Thanks for the reply, turbo. Have to admit, I have been rolling around different ways of justifying the price on their Jason, Pt. III, as it just captures the character perfectly. I've obviously missed the first round, anyway, but how does it usually work with their customs? Supposing there is enough demand, is a second or third run a lock, or might they never revisit it again?

As far as I know Beto will not offer more than what is already spoken for. As you can see 13 peices were offered and it sold out instantly. Will he offer a 2nd, 3rd run? Based on the specs and the amount of work involved for this, probably not, but he will continue to do other characters. Follow him closely and jump at the first sign of an opportunity.

The second hand market is always a good shot at getting it. You usually have one or two buyers who may have found themselves in some financial trouble etc. It's usually right after the sale, but once it starts to get in people's hands and the storm settles "so to speak" you rarely see anyone selling a Beto figure. Good Luck.

I noticed a 14th spot that's blank, you might try and contact Beto to grab it. Don't think twice. If this is a character you really enjoy....it's worth more than 4 or 5 Hottoys combined. This Jason will never be made at this level by anyone again.

Last edited:
Ah, I see. I had kind of assumed he would have a 2nd or 3rd run. Alright, it's a long shot, but I PM'd him. Thanks, turbo.

these are 2 collaboration pieces. the remake is Betos head painted by Elvis and clothes done by myself for my first attempt at putting something together and weathering. the part 8 is also Betos head and the body is done by Ones Customs. any one else have a remake from Beto put together? i have never seen one on a full fig. Elvis did a sick job painting this beast. lmk if the clothes look alright or if it sucks.

Last edited:
a few more pics. I don't think Jason heads get better than this mans work.

Last edited:
these are 2 collaboration pieces. the remake is Betos head painted by Elvis and clothes done by myself for my first attempt at putting something together and weathering. the part 8 is also Betos head and the body is done by Ones Customs. any one else have a remake from Beto put together? i have never seen one on a full fig. Elvis did a sick job painting this beast. lmk if the clothes look alright or if it sucks.

a few more pics. I don't think Jason heads get better than this mans work.

these look great

all those jasons look amazing, congrats

jmd777 those are great looking jasons ;) i done my part 8 some time ago, since this pic he,s been more weathered and wet looked to him.

buttons and stitches coloured etc. I,ll get pic,s up and share when i get more time

p8041109.jpg

My Remake jason,s just sitting here, not really had the time to put him together with working on so many others :slap still only seen yours and Elvis,s complete put together,.

p9242029.jpg

p9242031.jpg

thanks for the input guys. Fiend your right the zipper is a little massive might have to alter that.
i never saw Elvis's full remake fig. im sure its amazing. the paint apps on that remake are fantastic as well man. slayer def. post the pics of the updated part 8, love that look to.

Texas Kev. Get in touch with him and he'll make you one if you like it. He's made different one too for parts 4 and 7 and so forth.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0X-ZDC9eHs&list=UUe60mG_ZREanXXcrwO7rSPg&index=6"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0X-ZDC9eHs&list=UUe60mG_ZREanXXcrwO7rSPg&index=6[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxJooVHpvAw&list=UUe60mG_ZREanXXcrwO7rSPg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxJooVHpvAw&list=UUe60mG_ZREanXXcrwO7rSPg[/ame]

^ This is the restitched SS shirt I was talking about. Check it out.

Oh, man, awesome work and some of his quotes are classic ("This is what you do to your family when you're into this crazy ****" and "Poor Jason. Tried his best to kill this chick but she jacked him up!" Haha, great stuff!). Really nice work on the mask and love the Jason with the ax in his head. Brilliant.

Back