Wedding classic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say screw getting married in a church!, outside is much better.

It may be a little embarassing, but with all the exposure this is getting I'm sure they'll make back more than the cost of that wedding doing interviews on morning talk shows and stuff like that.

I'd dance around like an idiot for a few minutes if I could pay for my wedding and buy a Cinemaquette Predator and Endoskeleton with the profits. (I need to stop thinking about cinemaquettes. They haunt my dreams).

Easy on the ****** pal, I just think this is a stupid modern way of getting married..like the kind of thing you watch and think "damn i hate being white sometimes" lol.

So it is the rhythm.:D

At least i can now say i'm the proud new parent of a gay thread......or is it awesome i'm so confused.:D

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for someone to get married with the groom walking out to the Keyboard cat song. Cuz you know at that point, it's OVER.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/J---aiyznGQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/J---aiyznGQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:monkey3

I think it's great! Of course some are going to think it's stupid because it's different. And nobody would expect them to all be good dancers or be really, really into it. Most traditional weddings are boring and believe me, I've seen some that could make this seem like a broadway play. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the bride and groom sing to one another when neither one can carry a tune in a bucket. :monkey4

I think it's great! Of course some are going to think it's stupid because it's different. And nobody would expect them to all be good dancers or be really, really into it. Most traditional weddings are boring and believe me, I've seen some that could make this seem like a broadway play. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the bride and groom sing to one another when neither one can carry a tune in a bucket. :monkey4

Well said sweety, i thought it was great as well :D

It's always better to go with classic pieces with small twists that represent the time, not trendy pieces that eventually will fade out. This applies not only with wedding gowns but all of your clothes as well. That way, you can never be out of date.

Sadly I couldn't find a suitable gif with the keywords "necropost", "noob" and "negged".

8ux6j.jpg

Back