WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (book SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WATCHMEN Movie Discussion

Geez, the nipple suit makes me hate that guy even more. :lol I can't wait to see the scene of him showing off his action figures.

Last edited:

Hadn't noticed that about the Ozy suit - he's got a bellybutton too. But I think this plays into the aforementioned idea that he's completely sold out and is a public figure. Snyder is going for the most crass expression of a superhero that has been seen in film before.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

D'oh. Sorry about that. Didn't even think about it. I'd be happy to edit.

That is amazing... They have replicated the "Watchmen vibe" with that set, perfect job. I cannot wait to see this film. Watchmen is one of the best graphic novels ever made, if not THE best. The fact that they are making a movie, and attempting to stay true to the source... it's amazing.

Amazing sets! I can't wait for this one.

Was suprised to see that they built the entire New York set, wonder when will get to see some pics of the Dr.

It's cool that they're doing these on the 6th of every month (the movie opens March 6th, 2009). I guess the costume pics where released last month on the 6th. It's all very calculated.

And I have a feeling it's going to be awhile before we see Dr. Manhattan.

Re: WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (SPOILERS)

I didn't realize how big budget this is. 300 must have done really, really well for Warner Bros. The sets look amazing and very faithful.

It looks like they decided to spend a little less on A-list actors and put more of the budget towards production design, and I actually think that was a good move. It's looking like the world of the graphic novel is going to be realized very faithfully, and getting the look and feel just right is going to be a big part of what makes this a success.

I continue to be very excited for this. Easily my most anticipated movie of 2009.

I continue to be very excited for this. Easily my most anticipated movie of 2009.

Same here. It's going to be awesome for sure, these blogs and photos are giving more of a good feeling on this.

Oh, thought I would share with you guys my custom Rorschach... just finished him. Only took me a freakin year to do. :lol

DSCN4209.jpg

DSCN4208.jpg

DSCN4210.jpg

DSCN4205.jpg

DSCN4207.jpg

Same here. It's going to be awesome for sure, these blogs and photos are giving more of a good feeling on this.

Oh, thought I would share with you guys my custom Rorschach... just finished him. Only took me a freakin year to do. :lol

DSCN4209.jpg

DSCN4208.jpg

DSCN4210.jpg

DSCN4205.jpg

DSCN4207.jpg

JOSH, HE'S F'N AWESOME !!!!

Thanks guys! I've been wanting to make one FOREVER. It took a lot of time. He's wearing the Exclusive CSM Coat, Freddy's hat, and the rest is dragon.

The sculpt was easy, took a Dragon sculpt and sculpted a mask over top of it.

I'm very happy with it. Now I just might have to make a few of the other characters to join him. :D

Back