Wants....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT WE WANT.

Boba Felder
My Haves:
SST Bespin Han Jacket
SST Bespin Han Pants
SST Bespin Han Boots
SST Bespin Han Body
SST Darth Maul Lightsaber Hilt
SST Darth Maul Binos
SST Boushh/Leia Head
SST Asajj Ventress Lightsaber Hilts 2x

My Wants:
ROTJ Luke Belt
Darth Maul Belt
Red Lightsaber Ignited and unignited
Or any cool Lightsaber hilt that could be used by the Sith

ProgMatinee
Piett head (might be able to help out as Cbob is sending me a Piett)
1 SSC plastic officer cap (I have a ss blackcloth- ss plastic green Hasbro black plastic) Mark

barryo
hasbro boba fett jumpsuit with pouches & ankle bands. (PM drod26)

Ryan1982
chest piece from the snowtrooper I will do you a cast when the resin arrives Mark

drod26
SS darth vader gloves... Need a pair.

BHD2
Endor Gear(mostly just the clothing)
Biker Scout helmet (Tony)
Imperial Officers clothing(NOT boots) and hats
Buck bodies(crazy I know) headless or with heads
LONG SHOT but....... Aayla Secura
Endor Pathfinder(to round out my three amegios)
ESB Han (head or the nude with head)
ESB Han belt and blaster(long shot, I know)

SpaceCrawler
I'm sort of looking for some Sideshow Star Wars figure stands and a Luke Skywalker Tatooine rifle. Anybody?
Sideshow Mace Windu boots

Chakaman
Cloth Imperial hats for me as well. Those are impossible to find it seems like.

feroze13
Obi Wan ANH SS not bothered about exclusivity, just need a sparring partner for Vader
R5 1/6 th hasbro droid
Medicom Storm Trooper

jkno
- M134 Minigun (full length barrel, mounted) and/or M134 Manpack (short barrel, backpack) for 1:6 figures
- SS Stormtrooper helmet that comes with Luke/Han Stormtrooper Disguise pack
- Binoculars from 12" Hasbro Hoth Luke (just the binoculars):

the dude person
-SS stormie armor
-Vader parts (Hasbro, sideshow, Medicom, just has to be 1/6!)
-clone trooper parts (can be hasbro)
-1/6 cheapo guns (like the modern 1/6 guns that are 1 piece and poorly painted, good for custom Star Wars guns! Then I don't need to feel guilty for cutting it up...)
-HT neck posts (short or tall, need both! Also prometheus neck post could work too)
-Mandalorian bits and pieces (armor, helmet, boots, or jumpsuit from Hasbro or Medi Boba/Jango, desperately need a Jango/Boba jetpack, the kind with a long missile)
-Red lightsabers (pretty much any hilt, preferably SS, or Hasbro kind with removable blade if not bent too much)
-black bodysuits (could be from Hasbro, SS, or those superhero ones from Triad toys, as long as it's mostly black and is stretchy)

vivesect
1/6 scale female Egyptian sarcophaguas

I think this is gonna be a lost cause and will likely be just as much a mess as the regular want/sales thread.:lol

Anyhow I would think this thread is going to cause problems cause we have and are going to have more new members that are not allowed to post in the regular want/sales section posting here, and that is gonna cause this thread to get crazy as more people stumble on it.

I think this is gonna be a lost cause and will likely be just as much a mess as the regular want/sales thread.:lol

Anyhow I would think this thread is going to cause problems cause we have and are going to have more new members that are not allowed to post in the regular want/sales section posting here, and that is gonna cause this thread to get crazy as more people stumble on it.

I say you guys petition to have me elected moderator of this thread only... :monkey3

nah, I think it'll be useful...

maybe we could expand the title of the thread to say something to the effect of odd bits & pieces for customs so we can weed out wants as posted previously.

oh brother! :lol

Thats exactly what I thought.:lol

I dont think It matters what you call the thread, soon people that normally never venture into this section will just come here to post links to there eBay auctions and such not to mention the people who are not allowed to post in the commerce section yet , and eventually a mod will likely close it down, the Tomy thread I think has not been a problem because its very specific.

I think it would be cool to have a separate trade thead here that uses the same posting rules for the commerce section thread, but I dont think they would want to be policing it so it stays on topic, also there are always people looking to trade non Star Wars items for Star Wars related items, like me, but I am also always up to trading the stuff I make for star wars stuff.

Anyhow I think this thread is gonna fubar real soon.:horror

OK....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I feel this is going south....
BUT I dont have a clue how we could get this Wants/Haves back on track....:banghead

BUT I dont have a clue how we could get this Wants/Haves back on track....:banghead

probably a new thread & titled "wants - 1/6th star wars parts for customs".
have an explination of what the thread is supposed to be about at the top.
copy the existing list onto the front page.
then have a mod delete the original thread.

we could self mod the thread by deleting our posts as trades/sales were made & whoever starts the thread edit the first page.

it could get a bit dicey anyway its done but with a little effort it could work.

just an idea..........:dunno

probably a new thread & titled "wants - 1/6th star wars parts for customs".
have an explination of what the thread is supposed to be about at the top.
copy the existing list onto the front page.
then have a mod delete the original thread.

we could self mod the thread by deleting our posts as trades/sales were made & whoever starts the thread edit the first page.

it could get a bit dicey anyway its done but with a little effort it could work.

just an idea..........:dunno

sounds like a good plan to me...

let's get started on Wants/Haves thread version 2!

I really think my idea is easiest to keep this organized :) (I posted earlier)- would require starting a new thread or deleting all non-want posts from this thread:

Here's an idea to keep this thread managable:

People could just delete the text out of older "Want" posts that are obsolete. Also, no posts other than Want posts (in other words, no talking. And maybe responses could to be sent by PM or email?). That way, the only things displayed in this thread (aside from empty posts, that could be deleted by a moderator) are current 'Wants'.

Sean

Last edited:
Yeah, and perhaps each person could use only one post with all their wants on it that they edit over time as it changes... that way the thread would only be 1 or 2 pages long and easily navigatable...

I am trying to get my act togehter and work something out....I think I will repost on the weekend...

The person who will start this thread again should talk to a mod to get his/her help and advice first.

Good Morning guys...I did get in contact with one of the Mods and I am waiting on a reply...i will let you know whats up ASAP.

Commerce is to be kept within the commerce section of the site only, so no subsection will be made.

Hmmmmmmmm this is what I got as a reply :(

...and added some more Haves in my original Post... Take a Look

Last edited:
Thats what I figured, So mabee if we just kept to trading bits and pieces we need for our customs and just ignored the people advertising their eBay auction and such.

A new thread with a name that says something to the effect of " Bits and pieces wanted for customs" or some such may help too.

Put ths thread in the commerce section.

The point of this was originally (at least I though so) was so the people that do a lot of custom stuff in this section could trade bits and pieces needed to finish custom figure they were working on, and putting that in the commerce section doesn't help any of us since posts get buried in a matter of minutes and would make that pointless, this wasn't about buying, selling or trading figures or statues or anything else like that, its mostly stuff that for the most part would only concern people in this section.

I don't think anyone originally expected people that rarely venture into this section or just occasionally come in here to look at some of stuff and comment, to come her posting about there eBay auctions or to tell people where this thread belongs since in that case this thread is really of no concern to them.

It just seemed to me like an easier way to do something that that people here have already been doing for quite some time.

Back