Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Walt Disney World and Dineyland(s) Discussion

Im going back to Walt Disney World for my Birthday. Also on September 3rd. :D

So,
Believe it or not... I'm going for the FIRST time ever to Disneyland on September 3rd!! :rock :rock!!!
Why? you may ask... long story short:
I'm from Mexico originally and I have 2 sisters and one brother, so imagine a 6 people trip to Disneyland... yep expensive... never got the chance to go...
When I got married, we went to Disney World though and it was great!.

Last year we moved to San Diego from Chicago, and finally managed to set a date for Disneyland!!! My birthday for free!! :lol! I'm just so happy I'll finally be at the original park that started it all!!

I'm very excited, but I'm sure I won't be able to see everything... we're planning on coming back maybe for Halloween and in November for my wife's birthday!! :rock:rock!

I always find it unbelievable when I run across people that have never been to Disneyland. I just can't process it lol

Have a blast Tocayo!

I always find it unbelievable when I run across people that have never been to Disneyland. I just can't process it lol

Have a blast Tocayo!

:lol I feel the same way about locals who haven't been to Disney World. It's like, wait, what do you mean you've never been to Disney? All right get in the car, we're going.

Have a blast Tocayo!

I know...
We couldn't afford it back in the day! :(
But living here in Cali now, well, I just hope we go there at least twice a year and for longer periods!! :D

:lol I feel the same way about locals who haven't been to Disney World. It's like, wait, what do you mean you've never been to Disney? All right get in the car, we're going.

:rock:rock!

I've never been to Disneyland... I plan on going someday, but there's not quite enough there yet to make it worth the trip. Orlando just has more stuff there for me...

I've never been to Disneyland... I plan on going someday, but there's not quite enough there yet to make it worth the trip. Orlando just has more stuff there for me...

Same here - we can't justify a trip to CA yet. We keep hoping something will come up that we have to go to in CA.

That's me exactly. I've been to Disneyworld four times in my life and not once to Disneyland. I expect that to change when all those additions to California Adventure are complete.

That may just do it for me to. But for now, we're sticking with WDW once a year...

Time to update my list of characters I have pics with! :D

Goofy
Pluto
Tigger
Chip
Mickey Mouse
Buzz Lightyear
Tweedle Dee
Tweedle Dum
Pluto(again)
Donald Duck(Frontieer Land Outfit)
Tinker Bell
Rosetta
Iridessa
Chip(again)
Dale
Mickey Mouse(Sorcerer's Apprentice)
Mr. Incredible
Elastigirl
Carl Fredricksen
Dug
Russel
Woody
Buzz Lightyear(again)
Sulley
Cinderella
Belle
Aurora
Captain Hook
Mr. Smee
Goofy (Frontieer Land)
Stitch

It was pretty cool geting Happy Birthday wishes from Hook, Smee, and Goofy. :D

I'll post some pics up later.

Last edited:

Happy Birthday Aerosmith. :fest Isn't Disney a great way to spend it?

Thanks! Yes it is a great way to spend it. :)

I agree!!
I was there on Thursday and Friday!!
Happy B-day Aero!! :rock!
I had a blast!! Loved it, loved it, loved it!!
I'll post some pics tomorrow!!
:rock!!

Thanks Kuzeh and Happy Birthday to you too! :rock

Im sure you will be back there when/if Captain EO returns. :rock

i gotta add my bit too, i also love disney, iwentthere last sept/oct for the second time. loved it. was in orlando for 3 nice long weeks. as great. disney was amazing as was the other parks and places i visited. i guess universal etc are still my faves cos of my love for movies. but disney and epcot were amazing. im really hoping to get back next year and getting the idea in my folks head to come too.

i just loved the whole trip, was great. plus, im not sure bout any1 else but as atourist i enjoyed staying on international drive.

I'm going on Saturday for the reopening of the PeopleMover. :rock

A couple pics I took of the Halloween Decorations at the Magic Kingdom. I'll post more later.

WDWPumpkins.jpg

DonaldHalloweenStatue.jpg

What websites and/or blogs do you guys visit for the latest in Disney? You guys are full of info I've never heard before!

For everything Disney I would recommend:

https://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/
https://thedisneyblog.com/

For Disney Books I would recommend:

https://disneybooks.blogspot.com/

This one is especially great if you are interested in in-depth information about Disney in general and it's countless specific subjects.

For Pixar:

https://pixarplanet.com/blog/

Speaking of the Disney parks, I went do Disneyland Paris summer 2008. I had a great time, but 3 days is way too short to experience everything. I hope to return within a year or so. I was absolutely amazed the first time I walked in and will I never forget it. I might be able to post some pictures of my visit...

Back