*waits for DOOM*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still hoping for an Exclusive from the waitlist. I've got the regular one on order just in case though.

Got my 20-25 day notice for Exclusive Doom last Tuesday (the 17th). So looks like it will be shipping in about a month! Cool beans!! :joy

anyone else think there are some issues w/ Doom's hood? seems like it'll have to be messed w/ for awhile to get it in a decent shape. i think the fabric may be a little to thin, and the hood opening too big. i'm glad they didn't go w/ the "widow's peak" pointy hood tho.

Last edited:
Mookeylama said:
anyone else think there are some issues w/ Doom's hood? seems like it'll have to be messed w/ for awhile to get it in a decent shape. i think the fabric may be a little to thin, and the hood opening too big. i'm glad they didn't go w/ the "widow's peak" pointy hood tho.

..mabey there is a wire in the hood to maintain the shape..(?) :confused:

So I'm poking my nose around ebay, and I notice that the Doom Exclusive is at long last making that price jump. It was usually going for around the retail price, but at long last made a jump to around $450 for some. OH JOY!!:joy :banana

Migwit said:
Are you selling yours when you get it?

So, I just reread my post closely, and I can see where you would get that idea.:D But there's no chance of me selling it. You could say that the more it's worth, the more proud of it I am. Plus, if I ever do need some important cash, it's good to know that I can get a lot of money.:wacky

Besides, it would have to really suck for me to sell it right away.:naughty

So, I cancelled my order for the regular edition of Doom. Why, you ask?

Because my wait list reservation for the Exclusive Edition, limited to a nice low edition size of 500, was converted to an order!

:banana

I know tomadandshell cancelled his order, I wonder if this has anything to do with it? :angelsmil

Whoever it was, I will take good care of him! I'm glad somone who is on the wait list for the regular edition will get one now!

:woo :blissy :rock2 :ted :bunnydanc :duff :elefant :clap :banana :joy

Congrats on the exclusive. Just in the nic of time too! Should be shipping within 2 weeks or so. Lucky dog.

Back