Waitlist Activation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
I wonder if anything has changed with the waitlist activation procedure? Previously, I've always received an email prior to a waitlist item being activated. Over the last 6 months to a year I have noticed that almost all items I had on waitlist that converted did so without receiving the 48 hours pre-activation email. In one case I didn't even get an activation email, just a shipping notice. The only reason I'm posting this here is to see if anyone else is noticing this or is it just me? :wave

I wonder if anything has changed with the waitlist activation procedure? Previously, I've always received an email prior to a waitlist item being activated. Over the last 6 months to a year I have noticed that almost all items I had on waitlist that converted did so without receiving the 48 hours pre-activation email. In one case I didn't even get an activation email, just a shipping notice. The only reason I'm posting this here is to see if anyone else is noticing this or is it just me? :wave

I still get the email. I've had a couple convert in the past few months all had the warning email.

These e-mails are automated so their is no human screw up. I would check your spam filters or make sure you don't have a bum e-mail tied to those orders!

That mistress is hot, I mean in a cartoon way. Who is the artist Chicky? Is that supposed to be you?

Happened to me only yesterday.

I placed myself on a waitlist and a couple days later I got a mail saying t had been converted to a T order and to contact customer service immediately to have it canceled. I didnt get any 48 hour notice at all.

Happened to me only yesterday.

I placed myself on a waitlist and a couple days later I got a mail saying t had been converted to a T order and to contact customer service immediately to have it canceled. I didnt get any 48 hour notice at all.

And you have checked your junk mail as suggested? I only had one convert two days ago - I got the email.

And you have checked your junk mail as suggested? I only had one convert two days ago - I got the email.

Yeah of course, they were never blocked before.

I'm just chalking it down to an automation erroe somewhere.

For the record, I don't use any spam filters because although they block some spam, they block legitimate email as well. Interestingly enough, I got an email for my last two waitlist conversions but it seems I did miss an email from customer service so it's hit and miss. I checked with my provider and obviously they denied it could be anything they're doing. :rolleyes2

Jason PF waitlist just converted without an email. Just an email notice that I have been charged the NRD. Didn't get an email notice for my Kratos waitlist conversion either. Just got a shipping notice.

Not a big deal since I wanted both but I do find that curious. This happening to anyone else?

never had any problems so far... got two emails yesterday with conversions, so that went... fine? :p

hmz... our She-Hulk has been converted but we never received an email beforehand...
Not that we wanted to cancel but I really don't like this...

Back