Waiting is the hardest part...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mymojo34

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have an IM Mk II and an A12 Thor in the mail right now. According to tracking, they are both arrived at my local post office yesterday. I went to the mail box today and..... nuthin'. Not even bills or annoying flyers!

*ugh*

But I am pretty sure the bug has bitten me. I have two figures that haven't arrived, several on PO. And yet, today, I am eyeballing the Darth Malgus and thinking with double points and a $25 May 4th code, I should probably get him. Even though I don't collect SW (yet) *sigh*

I have an IM Mk II and an A12 Thor in the mail right now. According to tracking, they are both arrived at my local post office yesterday. I went to the mail box today and..... nuthin'. Not even bills or annoying flyers!

*ugh*

But I am pretty sure the bug has bitten me. I have two figures that haven't arrived, several on PO. And yet, today, I am eyeballing the Darth Malgus and thinking with double points and a $25 May 4th code, I should probably get him. Even though I don't collect SW (yet) *sigh*

YES!!! Embrace it! Give in to your true feelings
24733644.jpg

I find the waiting is the best part of collecting, looking at the tracking info, wondering what time of the day the delivery guy will turn up etc.
Its like at Christmas. You are all excited wondering what presents you got then once you open them its all over.
The anticipation is much better then the event.

I find the waiting is the best part of collecting, looking at the tracking info, wondering what time of the day the delivery guy will turn up etc.
Its like at Christmas. You are all excited wondering what presents you got then once you open them its all over.
The anticipation is much better then the event.

Wellllllllll.... this *might* be one of those where I need to get to the mail box before my wife does.

Two figures showing up in one day? Yeah I'm gonna get this - :tap

Welcome to the Dark Side! It starts with one or two and grows. Next thing you know, youre a collector. Wait till that Mark VII is in your hands. You will either turn into an IM groupie or dash to collect the Avengers. Either way, kiss retirement good bye and make sure you have a fool proof way of sneaking it past the wife. Build a shrine in your attic.

Welcome to the Dark Side! It starts with one or two and grows. Next thing you know, youre a collector. Wait till that Mark VII is in your hands. You will either turn into an IM groupie or dash to collect the Avengers. Either way, kiss retirement good bye and make sure you have a fool proof way of sneaking it past the wife. Build a shrine in your attic.

:goodpost: Spot on Arycon( hey that rhymes)
:mexwave

Wait till that Mark VII is in your hands. You will either turn into an IM groupie or dash to collect the Avengers.

I've got two Caps, a Mk II and an A1 Thor. I'm already hoping they give us a good Vision and Scarlet Witch. So yeah..... looks like Avengers. lol.

Exactly! :goodpost: and this is me waiting on the mk42:impatient:

For me, the hardest part of waiting begins at pre-order, until it's released.

I'm ready to skip Christmas to get my Winter Soldier figure and Strike Cap set!

For me, the hardest part of waiting begins at pre-order, until it's released.

I'm ready to skip Christmas to get my Winter Soldier figure and Strike Cap set!

I'm waiting for the Strike too. As well as GA Cap. I seem to be dealing with that waiting by ordering other figures to focus on!

And they arrived on Free Comic Book day. Coincidence?

Free Comics.jpg

My Avengers collection begins.

Back