Wait-list Reservations & Conversions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good feeling this one, this one came out on pre order when i was just starting out and had never ordered ordered anything from sidehsow at the time , settled for a reg cos of lesser cost from retailer,

Hi all. I got on the waitlist for the Batman PF Ex a few days ago. I know I'm VERY late but its my first waitlist and I'm wondering, in your experience, when this statue's waitlist might start converting. I checked back in this thread and nothing so far...

Hi all. I got on the waitlist for the Batman PF Ex a few days ago. I know I'm VERY late but its my first waitlist and I'm wondering, in your experience, when this statue's waitlist might start converting. I checked back in this thread and nothing so far...

It varies but there are normally 2 main batches of conversions on the statue timeline.

1. A few weeks after Edition Size is set where they expand the TBD edition size to accommodate some waitlisters.
2. When the statue ships and there are cancellations and credit card declines.

There could also be conversions anywhere in between but those are the 2 main timeframes.

It varies between statues too, for instance the Bullseye comiquette which was not too popular was listed as fake 'sold out' but converted in a few days if you got on the 'waitlist'.

With the Non-Refundable Deposit there are less conversions happening but as we have seen from the Joker exclusive (which has a relatively high edition size), they still occur close to shipping time due to various reasons.

Conversely, a lower edition size statue like Optimus Prime Ex may have much fewer conversions.

nice, lots of Joker Ex conversions! congrats all!

:hi5:
good feeling this one, this one came out on pre order when i was just starting out and had never ordered ordered anything from sidehsow at the time , settled for a reg cos of lesser cost from retailer,
:1-1::hi5:

Batman Ex has 2000 ES which is actually tOo big even if its popular character, there r good chances .... in case of Batman in regular version u will be getting both heads Ex is just change of hand which is not that good Ex according to me change of head makes difference .... Ex like Rhino Comiquette Ex & Joker Ex matters

It varies but there are normally 2 main batches of conversions on the statue timeline.

1. A few weeks after Edition Size is set where they expand the TBD edition size to accommodate some waitlisters.
2. When the statue ships and there are cancellations and credit card declines.

There could also be conversions anywhere in between but those are the 2 main timeframes.

It varies between statues too, for instance the Bullseye comiquette which was not too popular was listed as fake 'sold out' but converted in a few days if you got on the 'waitlist'.

With the Non-Refundable Deposit there are less conversions happening but as we have seen from the Joker exclusive (which has a relatively high edition size), they still occur close to shipping time due to various reasons.

Conversely, a lower edition size statue like Optimus Prime Ex may have much fewer conversions.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Back