Wait-list Reservations & Conversions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hay Friends this thread is about waitlist Conversions ........Items for which you r on waitlist Reservation...... post here so we will see all conversions here all together .......

Last edited:
Re: Waitlist reservations/ wanted sold out statue

I m on waitlist for Colossus Ex PF.......:)

I usually don't even need the WL. I almost always pre-order every statue I like. The only time I used the WL in the last 5 years was on the Skaar EX. I had 2 homes that needed to be remodeled and rented when Skaar went up for sale. I was out thousands of dollars for the work that needed to be done on my rental properties. I figure I had time to order the Skaar EX later. We all know how that worked out. :rotfl

I was too busy finishing up my projects so I didn't jump on the WL soon enough. When I finished all the work on the rentals (and rented them out) my quest for the Skaar EX went into full swing. My WL was cancelled so I've been working the freaks board for awhile. I was finally able to work out a trade and secure the EX. I couldn't be happier to add this piece to my collection.

And so ends the tale about how a boy got his Skaar.

i have 2 skaar exclusives on order to display different ways

I usually don't even need the WL. I almost always pre-order every statue I like. The only time I used the WL in the last 5 years was on the Skaar EX. I had 2 homes that needed to be remodeled and rented when Skaar went up for sale. I was out thousands of dollars for the work that needed to be done on my rental properties. I figure I had time to order the Skaar EX later. We all know how that worked out. :rotfl

I was too busy finishing up my projects so I didn't jump on the WL soon enough. When I finished all the work on the rentals (and rented them out) my quest for the Skaar EX went into full swing. My WL was cancelled so I've been working the freaks board for awhile. I was finally able to work out a trade and secure the EX. I couldn't be happier to add this piece to my collection.

And so ends the tale about how a boy got his Skaar.

Congrats :clap On scoring Ex Skaar...... actually i had on waitlist for Skaar Ex Joker Ex.... coz that time i m not into Sideshow Statue collecting i m late in game but from now on i will get Ex which is must have. Colossus PF is good but not much i liked so just casually on waitlist..... want to see how it turns out

Congrats :clap On scoring Ex Skaar...... actually i had on waitlist for Skaar Ex Joker Ex.... coz that time i m not into Sideshow Statue collecting i m late in game but from now on i will get Ex which is must have. Colossus PF is good but not much i liked so just casually on waitlist..... want to see how it turns out

yes collossus i hope turns out well but the joker and skarr exclusives i ordered 2 of each so i can display both ways goodluck on the hunt

i have one of them on order
i want a Doom PF ex
man-thing comiquitte

Doom PF Ex hope u will find soon at cheap price...... I prefer u to be patience soon SS will reveal new Doom PF hope sO ....:pray:

yes collossus i hope turns out well but the joker and skarr exclusives i ordered 2 of each so i can display both ways goodluck on the hunt

I have ordered & paid in full for Joker PF regular to retailer...... & I have on order Skaar PF Reg at Sideshow ......if any of them Exclusive i get chance to pick it up at retail price i will get them ....but no evilbay .......:wink1:

Doom PF Ex hope u will find soon at cheap price...... I prefer u to be patience soon SS will reveal new Doom PF hope sO ....:pray:

yes im waitin to see the new one but i like the seated doom but can't pay the price for what people are selling them for

yes im waitin to see the new one but i like the seated doom but can't pay the price for what people are selling them for

in that asking price of Doom Pf u can get LSF :1-1:

Recently i have wait-listed Vampirella Ex PF:)

Ask the mods to move it to General Discussion!
BTW, I'm on WL for Vampi Ex, Psylocke Ex, Babydoll Ex and Angel Ex. Dutch Ex too! :thud:

Cheers,
Neo.

BTW, I'm on WL for Vampi Ex, Psylocke Ex, Babydoll Ex and Angel Ex. Dutch Ex too! :thud:

Cheers,
Neo.

all of them Contact to cancel?? :pray: hope all of them convert for u :pray: .......not at once :wink1:

in that asking price of Doom Pf u can get LSF :1-1:

yeah or a few custom statues theres a custom doom in the works thats pretty kickass ,,, but i forgot im on the waitlist for psylocke

Cheers,
Neo.

i ordered the babydoll ex not even a babydoll fan but it's a kickass sculpt

Back