VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see these???
il_570xN.1236294964_5dw6.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/541664779/16-charlize-theron-as-imperator-furiosa

Sculpt's not bad but looks clunky on that neck.

Like an old resin sculpt from days gone by.
Yea i saw that too, could probably shave it.
I actually got Furiosa as a fathers day present and im replacing the body with the s23B. It makes a BIG difference. All the gear fit well on the bigger body. Although the head looks a tad on the small size it looks good. A bigger sculpt would be great though.

Last edited:
I talked with the seller of that head sculpt through ebay. He's reworking the neck and will re-list sometime soon. This must be old stock he's getting rid of, didn't know of his etsy shop.
I'm going to pick one up.

I also had a conversation with jin through fb.. i told him that as he was thinking of offering an Atomic Blonde sculpt, if hed consider doin it bald as many were looking for a replacement sculpt. He said hell keep it in mind, hopefully he does!!

Got Furiosa today.

The HT Wonder Woman figure is on the larger side... the head is definitely too small... but not so bad. Unfortunately the WW neck is so long, I won't really know what I got until I dremmel out the head a bit.

In the meantime, I lowered the head on the neck where it should go in Photoshop to get an idea.

head test adj 2.1.jpg

The picture below is with the head resting on the neck, so it appears slightly larger (close to lens) which looks good.

F 3.jpg

Here's a COMP with Charlize... As you can see, its a wee bit small... but not too far off when you look at the real Furiosa...

COMP 1.jpg

But I do think the WW body is terrific for Furiosa... just need a new head. Now that I have it in hand, the VTS head really isn't very good at all. Even if it was in scale, I'd likely be looking for a better option.

For now my Imperator shall be a Im-pinhead-ator.

But I do think the WW body is terrific for Furiosa... just need a new head. Now that I have it in hand, the VTS head really isn't very good at all. Even if it was in scale, I'd likely be looking for a better option.

the head is small, but i was surprised at how much different it looks in hand. Its pretty damn good compared to the pics

Yes, the body proportions look pretty great. The bust might be a little big, but other than that it might be the best option there is. But have you tried any of the clothing on her? I expect that you would have to some serious modding to the pants and shirt to get them on? The rest is adjustable, though the boots might seem a bit small as well.

Yes, the body proportions look pretty great. The bust might be a little big, but other than that it might be the best option there is. But have you tried any of the clothing on her? I expect that you would have to some serious modding to the pants and shirt to get them on? The rest is adjustable, though the boots might seem a bit small as well.

I haven't tried yet. Hopefully soon. The body seemed in line with the S23B so I'm assuming (hoping) everything will fit... but perhaps some pre-stretching will be required.

I've been looking out for some replacement boots since it was pointed out that the little lace-up boots she comes with aren't accurate -- she should have motorcycle-style boots. The boots look small on the regular VTS body so I think they'll look like socks on Wonder Woman. :lol

I haven't tried yet. Hopefully soon. The body seemed in line with the S23B so I'm assuming (hoping) everything will fit... but perhaps some pre-stretching will be required.

I've been looking out for some replacement boots since it was pointed out that the little lace-up boots she comes with aren't accurate -- she should have motorcycle-style boots. The boots look small on the regular VTS body so I think they'll look like socks on Wonder Woman. :lol

Good luck! Looking forward to see the result. The stock boots actually aren’t lace-up boots, they look like this:
8da64101dfcb7c099836cac543e6283f.jpg

Back