VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck! Looking forward to see the result. The stock boots actually aren’t lace-up boots, they look like this:

The issue with the boots was that the design details aren't accurate to the screen used boots. They should be black and the design of them should be very different. If you scroll down I posted photos of them. I think the confusion in my post was that i saw some people replace her boots with laced up boots and I meant that wasn't accurate either.

They are more of a motorcycle boot, no laces, and several flaps.

I haven't seen anything 100% like them in 1/6 scale as i did tons of searching and we probably never will unless someone makes custom boots.

I thought about maybe replacing them with more of a worn/distressed combat boot, but most good ones have laces, so i might just stick to the stock boots.

Got Furiosa today.

The HT Wonder Woman figure is on the larger side... the head is definitely too small... but not so bad. Unfortunately the WW neck is so long, I won't really know what I got until I dremmel out the head a bit.

In the meantime, I lowered the head on the neck where it should go in Photoshop to get an idea.

View attachment 413404

The picture below is with the head resting on the neck, so it appears slightly larger (close to lens) which looks good.

View attachment 413403

Here's a COMP with Charlize... As you can see, its a wee bit small... but not too far off when you look at the real Furiosa...

View attachment 413405

this is good to know. I think I am really happy with the S23B body. Its the best I have seen so far. The head feels more proportional to the body and Charliez. If your good, you can get the head to move down a little more on the neck too, but i haven't done it yet. And you can even tape the chest down a bit too if you want.

The biggest issue is you have to paint the S23B body, and I have never painted a figure before. But other than that I think she looks really nice with the S23B. She looks like Furiosa now. She's got muscle tone and her body looks more like Charliez. :)

this is good to know. I think I am really happy with the S23B body. Its the best I have seen so far. The head feels more proportional to the body and Charliez. If your good, you can get the head to move down a little more on the neck too, but i haven't done it yet. And you can even tape the chest down a bit too if you want.

The biggest issue is you have to paint the S23B body, and I have never painted a figure before. But other than that I think she looks really nice with the S23B. She looks like Furiosa now. She's got muscle tone and her body looks more like Charliez. :)

I usually dry brush the body with acrylics. It sticks very well and can’t be completely removed, so be careful and try in the covered areas first.

Heres mine on the S23B body next to my 2 max's. I still need to weather the body, get bigger boots, and hopefully we get a larger head.

20180614_095547.jpg

I actually sold mine. I am pretty forgiving, hell I like Jack Burton enough to keep him but this is one seriously epic fail.
I was ok with the face, not great but not terrible. The clothes, materials, tailoring and such are amazing. But the size utterly kills it for me.

Got my Furiosa yesterday, and even though I've seen all the pics, it was still startling to see just how tiny she looks next to Max. I was originally planning to switch her over to a Pepper body, but seeing as it would only add about 1/2 inch to her height, I'll probably have to get a Phicen for her after all.

Ugh, that's gonna be a lot of work.

Back