VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good morphosis. There is a lip on the inside of the headsculpt thst stops the neck port going further into the head. I dremeled that out and the rubber neck port went further in if that helps with any neck issues. What sort of height are you getting on her now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could you photograph the inside of the head so i can see? what did you do with her feet? are yours wobbly? also when you stained her skin with pastels does it rub off easily? this is my first mod so i’m learning 😊

thanks for your help!

Has anyone ever seen more accurate boots? They really need to be black with lots of weathers and dirt, and they have no laces. Instead they have these velcro wraps.
I have been looking around for something closer, but nothing.

https://madmaxcostumes.com/mad-max-fury-road/imperator-furiosa/furiosa-boots/

Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Imperator-Furiosa-Boot-Gigahorse-Platform.jpgMad-Max-Fury-Road-Imperator-Furiosa-Boot-Side-Fight-2.jpgMad-Max-Fury-Road-Imperator-Furiosa-To-Gigahorse.jpg

Aw man, now I got to get new boots. Oh well, the ones included always looked a bit smallish to me anyway.

They almost look like Star-Lord boots.

hmmm. just looked those up. not quite, but a similar idea. I've looked all over all day today, there really isn't anything I have found that is close yet.

Last edited:
Not really got many female figs but the ones I did I lined up, I think this shows how way off this fig is.

LIy2vbm.jpg

Wow. That's a shocker.

Looks like Eleven from Stranger Things before clean-up. Head seems so tiny, like a kid.

Wow. That's a shocker.

Looks like Eleven from Stranger Things before clean-up. Head seems so tiny, like a kid.

That’s why I figured the S17B was the way to go. She’s still a bit small but because the head is so tiny anything bigger would make it look even tinier.

What a joke- wanted this soooo bad but what they did...slap in the face to collectors..really is:gah:

...just paid customs on mine [emoji848]🤨 afraid it’s not worth it. But I’ll get an ok Furiosa out of her eventually I’m sure.

Sooo... Regarding this body issue. What I've seen online is Pepper Potts (ideal), Ripley (perfect, but the neck is too long), Catwoman (ok), Sarah Connor (ok), Phincen (no arm swap). I think the only other viable options that we are missing out is Wonder Woman and Resident evil Alice. I wonder if anybody can give me a ruff estimate on how tall those bodies are?

I think the only other viable options that we are missing out is Wonder Woman and Resident evil Alice. I wonder if anybody can give me a ruff estimate on how tall those bodies are?

Yes, I've been all about the Wonder Woman body from the beginning and I've got one waiting. I literally just bought Furiosa today so I hope to have it in hand in a week of so.

Wonder Woman is just about 10 inches tall without feet or head. So I'm guessing about 11 inches in boots and head. It's height is about the same as the S23B and the S17B.

But I really like the arms, shoulders and neck on the Wonder Woman body. And the HT articulation.

bod height.jpg

Last edited:
You can pick her up for 135 on ebay tonight with 20% off coupons....

I think the coupon has expired by now for all timezones.

I ended up selling mine about two weeks ago. Would rather put the money to a HT at this point, as much as I love Fury Road.

...gonna be a pretty expensive figure that Furiosa. I’ll try with the old Ripley body first and see how it goes before I invest further.

So this will definitely make a difference...
Tiny tiny figure, tiny head... but lots of nice details. Well we’ll... work ahead.
Honestly I can’t see this head look ok on a taller body than this...
2037647cadd160bd1493fb2b8da10556.jpg

1310609b2880e297fe1a30f6acfc8cc0.jpg

“Quick” body swap to the old HT Ripley body went pretty well. I can definitely recommend this if you’re not into serious modding. The clothes can’t be stretched much more than this and the head and arms still seems ok’ish.
Notice in the picture she’s on a taller stand than Max, but he’s body is too tall anyways. So very close though still too thin.
9c3abcb01e79f1721c7de9b0f4116ad2.jpg

As you can probably see the head would look really weird with a bigger and taller body...
a1d18a9bbd470726d19a7d2afb3631a4.jpg

bbe2c21f96d6ee8f2afe5508b63675e0.jpg

Think I got myself a new body for Ellie...
c537bc2e86f18b2391086eb4c1b82f82.jpg

Back