VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kPfcgxB.gif

Do these guys have a site? I've seen a few figures like the Impossible Agent (Ethan Hunt) or something they call him. But it's difficult to find the different releases.

Do these guys have a site? I've seen a few figures like the Impossible Agent (Ethan Hunt) or something they call him. But it's difficult to find the different releases.

No, they don't have a site. Due to the fact that everything VTS has done is a bootleg, it's probably not terrible wise for them to archive all the products they've made.

She has sort of vanished from Lair of the Octopus and KGHobby HK (You can find your way through google to her on their sites but she can't be ordered. - and can't be searched for and found through the Lair of the Octopus site.)
Flagged as SOLD OUT at Collectibles Direct UK.
but oddly, she is all over evilbay.

I'm confused (and also gutted about CDUK as I was about to place the order now I have the spare cash.)

Don't stress about it. A lot of sites remove items once their stock limit on POs is reached. UK sites probably took it down for that and because they received C&D notices from 2000AD. I haven't looked for it on eBay, but I wouldn't attempt a PO there if I were you. It's been delayed, but it will come out eventually. Once it starts shipping, that might be your opportunity, but sadly, eBay prices will probably be much higher than MSRP.

Back