VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be ok with this, if we hadn't seen the VTS one. VTS will get my money if it looks like the promo pics.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

attachment.php
Helen Hunt!
p.s. seems impossible to find her photo without a smile. what a positive person.

I keep forgetting there's two Andersons coming out. The pics posted in the last page scared me thinking it was the VTS version :lol

Looking at the Art Figures and the VTS figure side by side is not very positive for AF. Probably good that they were able to get the figure out before the VTS hits the market.
VTS is far from a perfect likeness but the prototype shown really does capture the character and the actress in most of the important ways. It's certainly a recognizable headsculpt. The body is slim and willowy giving the proper youthful look for the film. And the uniform is much closer to what we saw on screen than the AF version, though again, not perfect.
I'm really looking forward to this figures release. Pretty impressive for the list price if it's true to what we've seen.

I'm actually pretty stunned by the appalling head sculpt the FA lady Cop has, especially after the job they did on their HAC release. Wondering if the outfit and accessories are equally poorly executed and rushed.

For me right now the VTS New Epoch has my attention and is a likely buy to partner my other figure.
That said...if the outfit and accessories of the FA version are as well done as previous figure a simple head swap from a parted VTS might be a better match. Not 100% sure about the way VTS have visualised the Lawgiver etc.
Looking forward to in hand pics and reviews.

I think there's things about the af sculpt that are better. I feel like they got the mouth and eyes better than epoch. However there are two things that kill it. Low quality rooted hair and the jawline of Bruce Campbell. Seriously, the jaw is ridiculously defined for an actress who barely has a chin lol. Vts wins here but I don't think it's quite the home run many are making it out to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed the Art captures a bit more of the uniqueness of her face, but then ruins it with a mannish frame. The VTS is more idealized, but really captures the feel of the character. And the entire set just looks much more polished than the Art figure.

Somewhere in between would be ideal. If the art figures head had the vts hair I think it would look like Olivia.

Any news on the release date ? I am in dire need of cheering up.

I checked with a couple of reliable sources (one within the US and the other in HK).

Both figures are still scheduled to be produced and released (even though running late), but no definitive/firm date is being quoted asides from possibly July/August.

AFAIK, she has not been cancelled . . . no joke/no kidding.

So there.

Back