VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks bad. If only I felt that I got something worthwhile for the small fortune (to me) that I pay in taxes it would go down easier. But unfortunately I don't. :lol

Last edited:
If we do not look at the head... do we have an opinion on the difference in quality/ screen accuracy? I can't help feeling that the VTS version is a bit too 'Barbie'/babe like... maybe the outfit is a bit too tight? Or am I wrong?
Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 4.27.56 PM.jpg

...so, tomorrow is October 22nd. Let's see. Got the blue AF HAC by the way. Beautiful figure! The blue doesn't bother me, it's a nice laid back blue...
b00ceec50ceea13203d11dd7341a0874.jpg

Slikkerias I think the blue looks great, it's a lot less blue in your pictures than when it was solicited for pre order

...so, tomorrow is October 22nd. Let's see. Got the blue AF HAC by the way. Beautiful figure! The blue doesn't bother me, it's a nice laid back blue...
b00ceec50ceea13203d11dd7341a0874.jpg

have you applied a layer of protection on the leather?

i gave it a shoe shine coat when it was new, covered as many areas as i could. but someone told me not to use water based so i just reapplied using silicone wax. but since it's already assembled i don't want to remove everything and risk tearing them so only managed to cover the exposed areas.

still i can see the thin lining above the collar not looking good, not sure it was already like that new.

I just watched Dredd again for the first time since seeing it in the theaters. I...I kinda want this now. Think they will also make a "Dredd" figure at some point?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back