VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh oh, so I modded her chest and was putting her back together but when I was zipping her main vest on, I kinda zipped the zipper up the top...I mean it's still zipped but the actual zipper pull is not unattached. Can I fix that or should I leave it alone?

2c50bd86c61c5466ac0fc359e5139793.jpg

Even after the little zipper fiasco, which is still unattached to her vest, I think she's a really great companion piece to Dredd. There's a chance I might get her hair re-rooted though.

2ecbe8cfb4af3ebf733ab5cd659d456f.jpg

try slide the zipper back down where it came out from.

or get an Art Figures vest instead.

Almost impossible to get back on right. I would put a dab of superglue at the top so it doesn't come undone or get another vest.

What's the best way to get the sleeves over the sleeves of her shirt? I got mine on, but it bunches up the elbows.

What's the best way to get the sleeves over the sleeves of her shirt? I got mine on, but it bunches up the elbows.

didn't i already said get a thin nail file slide it down the sleeve and gently push the shirt sleeve so it evens out? you'd want to pull the shirt sleeve down as much as you can before sliding the sleeve up then use the nail file but don't use too much force. you can try on the left hand as you can see things going tru the transparent sheet.

Tweezers. Slide them through the glove sleeves and pinch the shirt sleeve. Then slide the glove sleeve over the shirt sleeve while pulling it with the tweezers.

Tweezers. Slide them through the glove sleeves and pinch the shirt sleeve. Then slide the glove sleeve over the shirt sleeve while pulling it with the tweezers.

I had done that, but it still doesn't come out very clean looking. These things should of already been on the figure.

I've cut some of dat booty with nail scissors, reglue the side seams and sewed two inguinal parts back together.
It's pretty crude, I'll try to add something to reduce creasing (on pants).

SAM_3194_zpsyujwg3d1.jpg

SAM_3195_zpstjkyukki.jpg

SAM_3193_zpspe0w27bt.jpg

__

Also did V-Raptor's chest mod (3 minutes of work, lol).

SAM_3197_zpsojxwnap4.jpg

=

SAM_3202_zpsjszxiqnz.jpg

SAM_3201_zps8ofx9ukm.jpg

SAM_3200_zps4jzuxfx7.jpg

Overall I'm happy with it. Better proportions and articulation.

Painted the armor bits to look more movie accurate:

SAM_3219_zpsbbm58iss.jpg

SAM_3220_zpsk0gmxoqh.jpg

SAM_3216_zpsebczszll.jpg

SAM_3215_zpssw1notlg.jpg

Also I've noticed that the figure's left shoulder pad is sculpted wrong... It should look like Dredd's. :monkey2

Back