VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see the result. But I'm fairly convinced that the best fit will be keeping the body and doing the 'boob job'.

how to put on the arm sleeves properly?

the lower part is too small to fit the glove and the hand has little articulation as the sleeve is blocking it.

also anyway to place the shoulder armor closer to the shoulder to make her more petite?

144459vg48stui3xu0rz2f.jpg

For anyone who didn't get a notice from Monkey Depot i just checked with them and they said they are getting them in waves and shipping them in the order that the orders were placed and they expect another shipment in soon and they will be shipping more out when they get the next batch in.

Thanks a bunch for that info man. I could rest easier now. XD

She arrived yesterday. Still in the shipping box. Been having fun with that big ass Optimus Prime figure.

Got mine last night. Don't know if I'll bother with taking out her boobs. Here's a quick phone pic because I can't find my damn camera.

6a7a5286b69c7430a0a0e6e12e7818bd.jpg

yeah that hair is what kills it for me... looks so toy/ barbie doll like. interested to see what you come up with...

I'll try dunking her hair in water and go from there. I've only messed with rooted hair once with that and it did help with styling. But Anderson's is very specific so I dunno.

Mine is right out of the box with zero futzing--just put her belt and accessories on. I'll mess with her hair a bit at some point to get it a little more accurate. Even though she doesn't wear it throughout the film, the figure looks really good with the helmet on so I may display her with it on for awhile.

I'll try dunking her hair in water and go from there. I've only messed with rooted hair once with that and it did help with styling. But Anderson's is very specific so I dunno.

yup... the curly / wavy style she had in the flick is gonna be tricky to mimic i bet...

Mine is right out of the box with zero futzing--just put her belt and accessories on. I'll mess with her hair a bit at some point to get it a little more accurate. Even though she doesn't wear it throughout the film, the figure looks really good with the helmet on so I may display her with it on for awhile.

I dig it with the helmet on too. Just don't be that guy from a ways back that somehow managed to cut the tip of her nose off with the helmet :lol

yup... the curly / wavy style she had in the flick is gonna be tricky to mimic i bet...

Yeah I doubt I could get it like the film, but if I could get it like the press shots, that would be enough.

Hopefully I won't cut off her nose. :lol Even just trimming the hair a little bit would help. Her haircut in the film is messy so you just have to make sure it isn't too short.

Even if you mess up, there seems to be plenty of heads available on eBay.

I'm buying up loose equipment from her to put on Dredd.

yup... lots available.

but trimming the hair and some gel or something similar i bet will go miles to help it out.

Back