Vivisect's Random 1:6 Scale Custom Clothing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivisect

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I thought since it had been suggested by a few people and Dorgmal has already done the same thing
I though I'd start a thread for random bits and pieces that I do so I don't have to have a separate thread
for every piece I do. Any full outfits will likely still get their own thread, but some small bits don't really need
that.

First off, here's the awesome logo Mark did up for me about a week ago.

Logo01.jpg

Anyhow, now that I'm over being sick, I'm back on track and getting some stuff done. Hers some pictures
of one of the scout cumberbunds I'm working on for Dorgmal. I am also doing pouches for them that will be
adjustable and can be moved around a bit to set them up in the right position depending on the body that
is used. The Waist and crotch piece are thinly padded and made of cloth so it should look pretty close to
the movie costume when finished.

Unfortunately I don't own a scout to show what it will look like complete with armor, and am just going by
pictures and plans that Dorgmal sent me. Also the waist fit for this is set up for a Slim TT that doesnt have
the bulged out ribs that the Hasbro has that I have it on in in the pictures.

DSCF7212.jpg

DSCF7214.jpg

DSCF7220.jpg

DSCF7221.jpg

These are a few of the reference pics I'm using, the first is a museum shot of a costume used in the film that shows
that its a bit padded and made of cloth, canvas if I'm not mistaken, the second just a full shot of someones version of the
costume since it has a vinyl or leather cumberbund and pouches. The last two are of the Hasbro version which has a lot of
issues.:horror Like the gap between the cumberbund and the chest armor, and very sloppy pouches and a extremely wide
crotch flap thingy, not to mention the super shiny vinyl its made of.

Scoutref.jpg

This is the bulk of my to do list in no particular order.

Jedi clothes and robes for:

Saesee Tiin - long robe
Sora Bulq
Eeth Koth
Kit Fisto
EU Luke Skywalker

and pretty much any others as the patterns are interchangeable
and it just takes a switch in cloth and color to clothe a Jedi.

Heres more stuff, and Ive noted what parts I know for certain I
am doing. though pants and shirts are pretty much easy for most
characters. some of this isn't 100% figured out yet, like short
characters will be hard to do for people as I may not have a body
for fitting things like tight jumpsuits for the short red Snaggetooth.

Pruneface - vest and cape
Kithaba - yellow vest
Vizam
Nikto
Snaggletooth - tall blue & short red
Dr. Evazan - vest, pants, shirt
Bom Vimdim - spiked vest
nien nunb
Barada - bandolier and pouches
Tusken Raider - bandolier and pouches
Jawa - bandolier and pouches
Captain Panaka
Ugnaught
Imperial uniform - Tarkin & other colors like white & black are possible.

and the stuff I have to make more of:

Scout cumberbund
Weequay queequeg outfit
Weequay Skiffmaster

I am sure there's some stuff I forgot also.

Last edited:
Re: Vivisect's Random 1:6 Scale Clothing

Very cool thread Viv.

Got any Weequay shirts & pants left?

I got a pair of pants and a shirt set aside for you and others that are expecting them, I was gonna send out pm's soon and see if people wanted them sent off right away or not.

Cool, you can keep hold of them for me if you would till you make the Saesee Tiin outfit & Pruneface stuff & send them all together.

I just saw your sig in another thread and was gonna suggest again it was time for this thread :lol

BTW, you can add links to signatures... can't remember exactly how, but that way when someone clicks your sig they can be right back here :duff

Nice logo! I'm interested in having a set of 1/6 prequel cloths made for a custom yoda. That would be the brown jumpsuit and his tan jedi robe. PM me if you're interested and we can iron-out the details.

Thanks,
Dan

Nice logo! I'm interested in having a set of 1/6 prequel cloths made for a custom yoda. That would be the brown jumpsuit and his tan jedi robe. PM me if you're interested and we can iron-out the details.

Thanks,
Dan

That shouldn't be a problem, just PM me and let me know what figure your using and a reference pic of what you want.

Looking good brother. Your gonna end up makeing me buy a Scout just to use your kit. :lol

Looking good brother. Your gonna end up making me buy a Scout just to use your kit. :lol

Well after I started on the scout stuff for Mark I realized it's one of the few things that can't be cast or pillaged from model kits so I though their might be interest from other people, especially considering the Hasbro cumberbund just looks worse and worse the more I look at it.

I need to pick up a scout for myself soon since it's one of the figures I've wanted for a long time, I got the speeder bike but it came with a Jedi Luke I already had 3 of.:lol

that looks very cool Bill... I cant wait to see what you can do with the Jedi Ropes... Count me in for a EU Jedi Master Luke... I would be also would be interested on some female jedi ropes...

Last edited:

Well after I started on the scout stuff for Mark I realized it's one of the few things that can't be cast or pillaged from model kits so I though their might be interest from other people, especially considering the Hasbro cumberbund just looks worse and worse the more I look at it.

I need to pick up a scout for myself soon since it's one of the figures I've wanted for a long time, I got the speeder bike but it came with a Jedi Luke I already had 3 of.:lol

awesome work thus far on the scout. since you have the minihelmet and now the waist pieces you aren't really missing all that much of whats useful from the Hasbro. Really the best thing I feel is the chest/back piece. Maybe someone can cast that?

Looking good Bill. I am looking forward to picking up some stuff from you when it becomes available.

Chris

looking forward to all the outfits Bill! That scout waist cloth thing is awesome. Definately have to pick one of those up from you.

Nice diaper you made for your dollies there, Vivisect! :lol

looks accurate, although I hadn't looked that close at a scout trooper before... :D

i will be in the market for for a scout waist thing myself, as soon as the tomy helmet comes in from patient zero.........:chew

Since there's interest in the scout cumberbund, after I finish the ones I'm doing with the pouches and post pictures of it, Ill put them on my list of stuff to do a bunch of if people are still interested. Though it will be about 2 weeks before I would have any extras done since I got a lot of stuff on the list already.

Back