Violator66 and tracker_predator's gripes of the day.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violator66

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks. Me any my friend tracker_predator have decided to start a thread where we will be griping about life, collectibles, and issues on and off the boards. Hope you enjoy and remember WHY SO SERIOUS?

why_so_serious_g.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Viorlator66 and tracker_predators gripes of the day.

Gee if only this board had a "Things I ____ing Hate" thread.

Gripe #1.

STOP LOOKING FOR PERFECTION IN A DOLL.​

ALERT.....ALERT....there is no such thing as a perfect figure.........They are mass produced and will have there flaws. Please don't post super high res pictures of the batman dx 09 cowl and talk about how its not pointy or its to rounded. The yes are not brown enough or there not completely straight. ITS A DOLL....give it an expensive doll, but a doll. ok.. ok I know you haters out there are going to say there not dolls there figures but take your FIGURE and show it to a WOMAN not a girl, A WOMAN. She will tell you its a DOLL. Next there are collectors out there that say IF I SPEND 225 dollars for a batman figure it better be perfect. SERIOUSLY you can spend 250,000.00 on a ferrari and it will break down on your ass just like a honda will. I will add more when my anger comes back. Like the hulk it subsides and then reappears after stupidity continues. OH YEAH PIXLETWIN/DEVIL_666?BLACKMASK I HATE YOU BABY. NO NO I KID.....I KID

Last edited:

Gripe #1

Why are customs so expensive. Sure...they MIGHT look better than a Hot Toy or SSC piece but DAMN.......$600....and sometimes $1000 just for a head. Is it the time,materials, that marks up the price so high?? And who sets these prices??

$1000 for some head is outrageous. $20 is fair. $30 if she doesn't have any open sores around her mouth area.

$1000 for some head is outrageous. $20 is fair. $30 if she doesn't have any open sores around her mouth area.

There is wisdom in those words. Also...fat _____es(female dog) need love to.

Where are you going here in vegas its 50....HOW ARE YOU GETTING A DISCOUNT????I BET YOU CUT TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE ALSO......

Is there hate in your heart Violator?? A hole you can't seal?? Fill it with Hot Toys.

HOT TOYS DESTROYS FAMILY'S...........its a proven fact. 1 out of every 3 households that have a hot toys in it are more likely to be broke, without power or water, and are most likely to have one member of the family to be found clinically insane. PROVEN FACT BRO.....LOOK IT UP....NO GOOGLE IT...

Last edited:

Can we have more than one gripe a day?? I mean I hope we can post more before the thread gets locked. Which leads me to my second gripe.......

Hate badge awarded to:

i-don-039-t-discriminate-44-i-hate-everyone-badge7561239.jpg

PIXLETWIN

Devil_666

Blackmask

THANKS FOR JOINING THE CLUB NOW START GRIPING

Gripe #2

Why do Mods have so much ____3n power? You post one little thing on another thread, and it's gone. Sure it was about some guy taking money and stuff like that but sure enough....all comments GONE. but they keep the praise for the guy. Also...talk crap about SS and.....swoosh...thread closed. Gone. Bye..bye comments. I mean, if they somehow resale broken items I would like to know.

Gripe #2

Why do Mods have so much ____3n power? You post one little thing on another thread, and it's gone. Sure it was about some guy taking money and stuff lime that but sure enough....all comments GONE. but they keep the praise for the guy. Also...talk crap about SS and.....swoosh...thread closed. Gone. Bye..bye comments. I mean, if they somehow resale bookend items I would like to know.

Yoda: No more training do you require. Already know you, that which you need.
Luke: Then I am a Jedi.
Yoda: No. Not yet. One thing remains. Vader. You must confront Vader. Then, only then, a Jedi will you be. And confront him you will.

Yoda: Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned, Luke. There is... another... Sky... walker.
[Yoda dies]

Search your feelings you know them to be true......:thud:

Back