VERY VERY IMPORTANT: Regarding Lookin4Precious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRSWfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gareth was kind enough to make contact with me today.

I will not go into all the details of what happened and what was said, but I want everyone to know that the entire situation between him and myself are completely resolved and now good.

I want to clarify that Lookin4Precious aka Gareth is not a cheat or a thief.

Things happened and the situation became more important then statues for him. I will not go into the details, but his intention was never to rip me off.

There was a bit of miscommunication and misunderstanding, all which might have been easier to catch early in our dealing, but he, and myself, are both human and make mistakes and miscomunicate.

So I would like to be the first to welcome back Lookin4Precious. I hope he is not afraid to opst here and that no one will view him in a negative light.

Welcome back Gareth!!!!

:fireworks :chew :fireworks :chew :fireworks

I'm so glad that this all worked out well for you LOTRSWfan.... A lot of the time in situations like this, it can all be worked out with a little discussion and understanding. :monkey3

Thanks guys!

DarkArtist81 said:
I'm so glad that this all worked out well for you LOTRSWfan.... A lot of the time in situations like this, it can all be worked out with a little discussion and understanding. :monkey3

No just for me, but for L4P too. He should be getting welcome backs. He deserves it after what he has had to do over the past 1/2 year.

LOTRSWfan said:
Thanks guys!

No just for me, but for L4P too. He should be getting welcome backs. He deserves it after what he has had to do over the past 1/2 year.

I will be, that's for sure!! Anything for a fellow board member... :cool:

Thanks Mike! Glad it is all worked out and we understand each other and the situation from each others point of view. Like I mentioned, you were always such a nice guy, and I really appreciate the fact that you felt it necessary to create this post. You didn't have to, but I will admit, it is nice to know that in the boards eye, there is no ill blood between us and there was never any deciet on either of our parts. I haven't been around the board for a while, but hopefully that will change now.

Again, thanks Mike!

Lookin4Precious said:
Thanks Mike! Glad it is all worked out and we understand each other and the situation from each others point of view. Like I mentioned, you were always such a nice guy, and I really appreciate the fact that you felt it necessary to create this post. You didn't have to, but I will admit, it is nice to know that in the boards eye, there is no ill blood between us and there was never any deciet on either of our parts. I haven't been around the board for a while, but hopefully that will change now.

Again, thanks Mike!

Welcome back L4P!! We missed you! :monkey2

Seriously... glad everything worked out ok!

SolidLiquidFox said:
if you two could not come to an understanding there was always one sure way to deal with things: THUNDERDOME!

"two men enter...one man leaves"

ummmm..... how do you think we did it....?

So, will you guys deal again together in the future :lol :lol ??? just kidding....

Shaihulud said:
So, will you guys deal again together in the future :lol :lol ??? just kidding....

If the chance comes by, of course we will (at least I am willing to) :)

Welcome back L4P! Missed you and glad your issues are being cleared up...not only with Mike but personally for you as well. :rock

PS never mind Creech....he's just trying to stir up the pot. :rolleyes:

Back