ven's custom work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: venakin's custom work

expect a new 13" body created from my boy tony.

Picture035-1.jpg

hmmm... that shoulder armor looks vaguely familior..... LOL
I'm impressed how good the hasbro shoulder armor looks with your vader headgear mate :)

I really want a Darren Obi-wan sculpt.. but I am dead broke.
Theses are like my 4th repaint, I need more heads to practice on.

So heres a poor man's darren sculpt.
Picture042.jpg

Picture038-1.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture039.jpg

I think the most important part of a repaint is the eyes Venny and it looks to me like you have those nailed. Really great paint work. :clap

yes, eyes are what keeps me from being a repainter. yours look great. but i still prefer SS jedi luke sculpt. thats the medi one in the pic right?

Looks like somebody has been practicing :rock

i know you can buy various 1/6 heads in some of the 1/6 online stores or on ebay even REALLY cheap. Might be an idea to pick up a few packs (sometimes they come in packs of 4) then for almost no cost you'll be able to practice and practice and practice without worry of ruining any of your expensive collectible figures

(not that you seem to be ruining any) ;)

Congrats Venny! You have improved a lot in a very short ammount of time.
That Snake is gonna kick some serious ass! Get it done bro!:chew

A comission I'm working on.
Picture045.jpg

my new favorite figure.
Picture047.jpg

DUDE! That Luke rules!!!! Well, both do, but that Luke really does!
I am painting that exact Luke for a customer, and I love seeing him how you've done him. VERY NICE! :rock
(That's a terrific Luke by the way, figurewise. I don't collect Medis per-se, but this one really is super. I may get one now....I do have the 30 Anni Sandtrooper, and what a figure! Medis are looking better and better to me these days! :rock )

Thank you all. and hearing this from you les, My customerizer life is complete. :rock

The luke sculpt was very fun to work with. I love his hair.

Who do you think venakin is making this Snake head for?! :D:D:D

man you did a bang up job on that medi! love the sculpt with the new paint apps. i still say theres alot more luke in it then most give it credit for . i too have a medi repaint one on the way. cant wait :chew

woah ven you really transformed that medi sculpt! good job! :chew

Back