ven's custom work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: venakin's custom work

Man I HATE the look of the Medi Luke but you really brought out the bit of likeness that is in there. Is there anything you CAN'T do? The Bespin Luke jacket I got from you is ace and the painting is looking fantastic.

thanks a bunch memnoch, I'm still new to this, and I plan to get better then J.C hong... dam you JC hong.. DAM YOU!!!

finally done.

Picture107-2.jpg

Picture105-3.jpg

Very nice Anakin! Much better than the stock apps! Great detail around the eyes!

Hot Toys Batman

retailored cape, tailored to the appropriate length and movie accurate.

repainted his face and eyes.

retailored his suit to fit him better.

Picture127.jpg

Picture126-1.jpg

this is going to go up for sale soon.

wow! youre really coming along nice ! that luke looks awesome! and you have inspired me to touch up the eyes on my hot toys batman!

thanks.. I do what I can... lol I would paint alot more if I had more heads.. I'm going to have ALOT of free time because summer is coming. and prom is tomorrow... glad it's finally here.

Nice work on Batman. The mouth area definitely looks more Bale now.

well I've been studying and I'm planning to try something new with Chris's Joker sculpt.. I just hope he can get mine out soon so I can paint it.

frikin awesome bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..love the way u did the veins on the head of Assaji!!

well after a long haitus of not painting due to insuffiecent materials, my good friend tony mei let me borrow some stuff.. heres the outcome..

I'M BACK BABY!
Picture009-7.jpg

Picture001-14.jpg

and this time I used a new technique to paint the skin so check it out guys...

this pre-seal and pre-gloss.

Picture013-9.jpg

Picture014-5.jpg

Picture015-4.jpg

Picture016-5.jpg

Picture022-2.jpg

Picture023-3.jpg

Picture024-4.jpg

Last edited:
Back