Vader Is Dead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
SS wanted it destroyed so he doesnt profit off of it and get a replacement Vader.

can i have it for free then? i'll pay shipping :chew

DekeStarkiller said:
Cue the Price is right loser music. :monkey2

Darth_Bondage_wm.jpg

That is disturbing... Darth Bondage? I'm not sure I want to know what happens next...

PsychoCenobite said:
I smashed him up so I don't have to send him back.

PC :chew

Is that a Sideshow policy? Send it back or destroy it and send photographic proof. It seems as though it's a good way of ensuring that only "x" amount of pieces are in circulation.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Is that a Sideshow policy? Send it back or destroy it and send photographic proof. It seems as though it's a good way of ensuring that only "x" amount of pieces are in circulation.

I had three otptions:

1. Keep the damaged original but get 10 or 20% off
2. Get a replacment and keep the original but pay an extra 50%
3. Get a replacment free of charge but smash the original

I think there isn't an option to return it because I'm in the UK. Maybe the suggest returning it if you're in the US.

PsychoCenobite :chew

PsychoCenobite said:
I had three otptions:

1. Keep the damaged original but get 10 or 20% off
2. Get a replacment and keep the original but pay an extra 50%
3. Get a replacment free of charge but smash the original

I think there isn't an option to return it because I'm in the UK. Maybe the suggest returning it if you're in the US.

PsychoCenobite :chew

That sounds fair enough. It prevents people from trying to rip them off and get a free statue out of the deal. I just it's funny that a collectibles company wants you to destroy their own product. I've never come across that before. Pretty cool though. :)

Sith Lord 0498 said:
That sounds fair enough. It prevents people from trying to rip them off and get a free statue out of the deal. I just it's funny that a collectibles company wants you to destroy their own product. I've never come across that before. Pretty cool though. :)

If I was a bad person, I could probably have gotten away with keeping the original Vader and have two! Sideshow never chased me up for the photo of him smashed up and it's been a few months!

But I'm a good boy! :monkey3

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Back