User Account - Newsletter Account Anomaly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be a stupid question...but who or what is this webmaster? And I know this one is dumb but I'm going to just go ahead and verify. I presume to e-mail in "send to" box you type "webmaster.com" no @ or anything?

Grazie pallies.

Could somebody tell me,WHO do I have to contact???There is only link webmaster.com,nothing more!!!I'm confused!!!

Well, same problem here. I'll wait for solutions posted in this thread before I'll use that 'webmaster' Email. Before Sideshows' webteam gets flooded in emails :D

LOL Yeah that's what I'm doing, I e-mailed Chris earlier, when he told Gruff Old Bear too, I figured that went for all of us :eek: hope I didn't jump the gun on that. Anyways, I just don't want to send him another e-mail if that's just a link to him. It'll only slow down the process and make his job more difficult.

webmaster at sideshowcollectibles dot com is the address... but know that we are totally aware of what's goin' on and it WILL be solved :)

Cool saw this problem earlier when I logged into my account so I just fired off an email to chris.

thanks chris!

looks like we can rest easy! got an e-mail from chris stating that when i logged in the message would say i was a confirmed newsletter member & eligible for priority pre-orders when available, and, lo, so it was! thanks again!!

Last edited:
Sideshow Chris: Faster than a bullet to solve problems !!!!

Zounds.

Imagine my surprise when I checked back in and saw what kind of morning it's been for Chris.

Chris, I just sent you my email in a PM for this board. Just to make this day interesting, I seem to have an SMTP problem and can't send any email the conventional way.

Thanks for your attention. I've never believed it was entirely your fault, no matter what the others say.

EDIT: Now that I finally got the regular email to go, I checked the website and it is already fixed, so I guess it must be fixed for everybody whether you sent Chris your email address or not. So sorry about the double useless messages, Chris, and thanks for fixing things.

Last edited:
I just looked into my account again and all was good. Thanks Sideshow, that was a real quick help! :ccheerlea

Thanks to Gruff, too — he's the one who first discovered and reported the SNAFU.

You know, I just might order me an Anakin, simply to be a part of the experience! (Besides, he has Bergholtz hair. Mmmm... Bergholtzy... )

ygor_bnnr.jpg

Back