US freaks.....Call of Duty WW Beta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still waiting for my code. hopefully it arrives before the weekend. i'm really hoping to play this game soon. i think i might just keep my 360 order instead of swapping out for the PS3.

DUDE
I JUST GOT A BETA KEY VIA EUROGAMER.NET! :rock

Go there now and register see if you can still get one, their site is really ^^^^ed up. But I got one. You have to register first. There were 20,000 total and about 16,000 when I got mine 15 minutes ago, and now they are around 8,000 or less left.

Beware though, for new users they might have trouble logging in.

This game is soooo much fun, this game is now one of my most wanted.

Maaaaan...the dogs are a pain but it does add an interesting new element to the game.

Liked what I've played so far and I'm glad we have a WW2 CoD game that finally focuses on the Pacific but I have to be honest...I'm sick of WW2 shooters.

How about an honest-to-God well done Vietnam shooter? Complete with the drug-use, American soldiers torching villages (with your character perhaps trying to stop and question his superiors over it?), whatever...that'd be something interesting...but perhaps no one has the balls to do it.

i played the Beta for a couple hours last night and i'm not sure i want to buy it anymore. kind of disappointed in the graphics for sure. the dogs were cool, but way too easy to dispatch.

kind of disappointed in the graphics for sure.

To me, Call of Duty graphics have never been very impressive, it is the fun of the game and style that makes it.....fun. Plus this is a Beta and if anything, I am sure the graphics will look better when the game is released.

To me, Call of Duty graphics have never been very impressive, it is the fun of the game and style that makes it.....fun. Plus this is a Beta and if anything, I am sure the graphics will look better when the game is released.

WHAT?!!? :monkey4

COD4 visually is mighty impressive, it is still one of the best looking games on either console.

WHAT?!!? :monkey4

COD4 visually is mighty impressive, it is still one of the best looking games on either console.

for once i agree with you. not only are the graphics not up to par for this generation of gaming, but the lighting is way off and it's somewhat annoying when running into a room in the dojo map, pass right by the enemy, and get shot in the back because you couldn't see them...and if you did you can't tell them apart from your teammates until you are standing right on them. :banghead

Back