Urban Samurai Hobbies reliability?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rexus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had problems ordering from Urban Samurai Hobbies? I've ordered stuff from them before multiple times, but this is the first time I'm getting no response from them.

Because my order had to wait for 1 item to be in stock, it's partially paid for. However when they received the second item in stock, they did not send an invoice for the remaining amount. I've contacted them via email earlier in the week but got no replies. I've tried through facebook today, but nothing yet.

Anyone else had this problem? I have other stuff on preorder with them, but now I'm not sure if I should bother with them.

I believe that Urban Samuri is part of Full Circle Toys which is based out of Northern California. I had an issue with them recently, no replies from them after issue with damaged item, and Hot Toys told me they are no longer official distributors from them and I am on my own if I do business with them. Hot Toys stepped in and helped me out, but was told to be aware for future orders.

Last edited:
Thanks, it took a few messages and a phone call to BC before they responded with the invoice. Had I not done that, it probably would have sat there on their system.

Back