Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, 3 out of 4 of my head sculpts are in this first wave, that is totally awesome! I'll send shipping payment as soon as I hear from Carl. I'm feeling such a wave of relief right now!! :yess:

Thanks to Carl and Jen for investing so much of their time in this effort. You folks rock hard! :clap :peace

Hey, Josh - I sent a PM before I recalled your mentioning that you really don't check 'em much any more... I saw that my remake Jason wasn't among the ones Carl picked up and was wondering if you could just put it into the self-addressed, postage-paid box I sent you and have it on its way. I assume you haven't sent it back because you're trying to finish it / cast the masks, but seriously - it's not a problem. Please let me know what's up with it when you get a sec, OK? Thanks!

- J

Can do bro. I was trying to get you a mask done, you are right on that. I'm sorry I sat on that box for so long... I just didn't want to send you a bunch of half finished stuff.

So I will give the mask mold one last try tonight and get your stuff out to you in the coming days. Should be able to mail it out Friday.

Rich, your stuff is going out today. I have it boxed up in my car right now. :hi5:

Josh, if your able now to ship some stuff that was left at your place, you think mine can be ship. If yes, let me know how much will be for shipping. If not, I'll wait for next run.

No problem Papito, and shipping is on me bro... it's the least I can do. I can do it in a week or so, just need to spray the clothes and cast you a mask.

No problem Papito, and shipping is on me bro... it's the least I can do. I can do it in a week or so, just need to spray the clothes and cast you a mask.

Thanks man. I really appreciate it. Just LMK if you need anything at all.

Hey Josh,

I noticed that for me, Carl only has the heads. Do you still have the coat for Aragorn and the Palapatine figure which I bought off you?

Indeed I still do... I remembered after he left and was kicking myself for not being more on the ball. I can mail those out to you, just PM me your addy. The coat was done too, so at least there is that. Poor Palpatine has been here for far far too long. :monkey2

While I most certainly appreciate the great endeavor that Carl and Jen are making to get these pieces out to everyone [thanks guys :bow], I must ask Josh about this piece:
Frontline POTA gorilla head sculpt - Almost done - still with Josh
Again, I am not rushing you on this one, it is just that, out of all of them, I am most anxious for him. Hey, afterall, I am a POTA fan!!
Email me if you can Josh with when you think it might be.
Thanks bro!

Didn't see myself on the list.

My repainted and weathered Sideshow ROTLA Indy and Toy Biz Gimli.

so when can we expect the stuff to start shipping out?

and no Carl, i'm not gonna stiff you on shipping charges. just PM the total and i'll pay you. i was only venting about having already sent shipping money to Josh with nothing to show for it.

well I assume since Josh doesnt have a body for me shipping for just a few accesoires shouldn't be too hard :) though I do feel sad that I paid him extra to put him on a truetype :(

Josh-

Thank you for returning my items! I got them on Saturday and I really appreciate it. I'm glad to finally not have to return to this thread :) Wish you the best of luck in the future and hope things are taking a turn for the better. Now that this situation is clearing itself up, hope you've got a little less weight on your chest.

update.gif
:panic:
update.gif
:panic:

Howdy, Josh! Not meaning to be a pest, but I wanted to check in to see if that box got on its way. Thanks!

- J

Back