Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you create Trueblood headsculpts? I would love eric and Lafayette!

:gah::panic::gah:

While I appreciate the enthusiasm... I won't be doing custom work for the foreseeable future. It's going to be a looooong time before I have any time for customs at all, let alone anything else.

Besides, I'm not much of a sculptor anyway. There are a bunch of top notch guys who are on top of their game, and also are still not buried in work or inactive yet. Those are great figure choices though, I really hope you find an artist.

Oh, and Kabuki... hilarious video. :lol

I got the list from Carl and will be updating the first page of this thread this evening. I'm at work now and won't be able to get to this until later this evening. :duff

At work and online, but not able to update the thread eh? :nana: :wink1: :1-1:

Looking forward to it Jen, thanks again! :peace :clap

Figures :gah: .... no pun intended there either. I don't mean that as a slam on Carl or Jen at all either.

:monkey4

Just waiting on a damn 1/6 Joker that was supposed to be virtually done; somehow I missed the cut. :slap

Carl and Jen
Thanks.gif

I hope I'll get my stuff ASAP :peace

PM sent Rich. I will get them out to you ASAP. And Slade, your head was in there... I remember that one. Seb, I'm not sure of. I think I still have the Part 6 here, I think the mask casting held it up. But it will go soon as well.

Josh don't worry for the mask i have plenty of hockey mask.

Josh, I see I was not apart of the first run, can you let me know if I will have anything at all when the second run happens? I had a full part 8 Jason and a replacement part 3 hockey mask order from you. Just need to know if I should keep following the thread or not.

Thanks

Yes, you will absolutely have something in with the batch. I owe you at the very least that. You'll have everything you need to make the Jason, including an extra mask.

And Seb... thank you bro. Then I will get yours out to you on my own. You still at the Saatchi address?

Yes, you will absolutely have something in with the batch. I owe you at the very least that. You'll have everything you need to make the Jason, including an extra mask.

And Seb... thank you bro. Then I will get yours out to you on my own. You still at the Saatchi address?

Well i got fired form saatchi but im' there till end of decemeber.
So if you send the stuff before that date the saatchi adress is still good.

No problem man, I will be able to mail it out before then for sure. Sorry to hear about the job though, I hope that you land another soon (or already have).

Thanks Josh for the reply back. Cool still have something to look forward too. Take care.

Hey, Josh - I sent a PM before I recalled your mentioning that you really don't check 'em much any more... I saw that my remake Jason wasn't among the ones Carl picked up and was wondering if you could just put it into the self-addressed, postage-paid box I sent you and have it on its way. I assume you haven't sent it back because you're trying to finish it / cast the masks, but seriously - it's not a problem. Please let me know what's up with it when you get a sec, OK? Thanks!

- J

Hey, Josh - I sent a PM before I recalled your mentioning that you really don't check 'em much any more... I saw that my remake Jason wasn't among the ones Carl picked up and was wondering if you could just put it into the self-addressed, postage-paid box I sent you and have it on its way. I assume you haven't sent it back because you're trying to finish it / cast the masks, but seriously - it's not a problem. Please let me know what's up with it when you get a sec, OK? Thanks!

- J

If that's all it took, I would have mailed my own paid box years ago.

:panic: :monkey4 :panic:

Back