Upcoming Medicoms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tendou-Kabuto said:
I am not saying the medicom is better, Enterbay is clearly better but Medicom is a good alternative for ppl who dont want to pay $300+ which seems to be quite a few ppl here. There is no need to come in here and try to change ppl's mind that is my point

,...trying to change ppl's mind?? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
,... sorry, this is the most stupid thing I ever heard here,... i ain't no jedi to change ppl's mind,.. people c and like and they buy whatever they want,...
u posted some pictures,..and I'm giving my opinion,.. if u don't like it,.. then it's your problem,.... I will say whetever I want about whatever product I want,.. :cool:

Anakin said:
,.... but you won't be getting the best one,.,...the sculpted body makes the enterbay looking more real too,.. not only when it's naked,.. but also when it have it's clothes on,..and again,.. medicom likeness isn't even close to the enterbay,... the medicom likeness it's off and looks cartoonish,....
i will save for the enterbay cause I want to own the very best lee figure,... :cool:

This sounds like a sales pitch to me. I understand you posting your opinion but you just keep posting it and posting it. I'm saying there is no need for that. You Like Enterbay Better that's fine. you only need to say it once.

Anakin said:
,.. and will be probably much better than anything medicom does,...

Needless Bashing. There is no place for that here. This is a discussion about New Medicoms coming out. Dont ruin ppl's excitement by saying stuff like that here.

It's interesting that Medicom is going back and redoing their old figures.
I'll skip on the Jin Roh, I have Dragon's and Takara's versions, I don't really need another.
That Bruce Lee is certainly an improvement over the first one which I was lucky enough to pick up on sale for $30 about 5 years ago. If the price is reasonable, I'll pick up that second version.
The Enterbay Bruce figures are nice, but waaaaay out of my price range.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
This sounds like a sales pitch to me. I understand you posting your opinion but you just keep posting it and posting it. I'm saying there is no need for that. You Like Enterbay Better that's fine. you only need to say it once.

sales pitch,... :rotfl :rotfl
you don't decide squat about what i say or don't,..who the hell you think u r?? :rolleyes:
,... your comments and posts towards medicom sounds much more like a sales pitch to me,..so easy it up sweet heart and play cool,.. :cool:

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Needless Bashing. There is no place for that here. This is a discussion about New Medicoms coming out. Dont ruin ppl's excitement by saying stuff like that here.

,...who the hell u r to decide what goes here??...again,..i say whatever i want to say,..i'm on a public forum,..playing by the rules,..and I ain't offending ppl,... so if u don't like what i say,.. then don't read or reply,...simple..

Anakin said:
you don't decide squat about what i say or don't,..who the hell you think u r?? :rolleyes:
,... your comments and posts towards medicom sounds much more like a sales pitch to me,..so easy it up sweet heart and play cool,.. :cool:

Are using emoticons how you argue? Let me try...

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Seriously are you trying to capture the annoying essence of the Episode II Anakin in your posts? You are succeeding.

Honestly I get a headache reading your posts. You make it sound as it no one other than Enterbay has the right to make a Bruce Lee 1/6. The Enterbay one is great no doubt but why not get both? I'm not getting the GOD version because quite frankly I despise that movie (I think people are fans of the outfit and not the movie itself).

Oh yeah... :rotfl :rotfl

I'd thought I'd try speaking your language.

Anakin said:

I am the Sun *Points to the Heavens*

Being someone who works in the industry and no not medicom, I do my best to keep an open mind. I just dont see the need to come in here and bash Medicom. I am posting news. Like I said, you can say whatever you want, I just dont see the need to repeat it over and over after someone makes their decision to buy the Medicom. I dont think anybody here thinks the Medicom is better. After all the Enterbay is $350 and the body is supposedly a exact 1/6 scale replication of all of Bruce's real Measurements down to his actual shoe size. For the price and research involved it should be better.

screamingmetal said:
It's interesting that Medicom is going back and redoing their old figures.
I'll skip on the Jin Roh, I have Dragon's and Takara's versions, I don't really need another.
That Bruce Lee is certainly an improvement over the first one which I was lucky enough to pick up on sale for $30 about 5 years ago. If the price is reasonable, I'll pick up that second version.
The Enterbay Bruce figures are nice, but waaaaay out of my price range.

The new Takara Panzer Cop looks great. I think it looks better than this new Medicom Jin-roh one (I know they are different armors but I like the look of the new Takara one more). I'm a sucker for that geer however. I might pick it up I might not. I just hope I don't have to assemble that MG34 again. Once was enough.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
I am the Sun *Points to the Heavens*

Being someone who works in the industry and no not medicom, I do my best to keep an open mind. I just dont see the need to come in here and bash Medicom. I am posting news. Like I said, you can say whatever you want, I just dont see the need to repeat it over and over after someone makes their decision to buy the Medicom. I dont think anybody here thinks the Medicom is better. After all the Enterbay is $350 and the body is supposedly a exact 1/6 scale replication of all of Bruce's real Measurements down to his actual shoe size. For the price and research involved it should be better.

,..I agree with you in many things,.. but don't say what I should post or not here,....that's my decision,..
,...people compared both products and I did the same,..period....
,..i think medicom make good products,....not the best or even close to it,.. but good nonetheless,.. :cool:

Tendou-Kabuto said:
061024_limi_02.jpg

AAAHHH!!! ASUKAAAAAAAAAA! Even though I don't like it if the joints are showing.... Got to make an exception for this one! I have the Red Plug suit version, and I love it. To bad her hair is made of hard plastic. Vinyl would have been better IMO. Sideshow, please import!

Tendou-Kabuto said:
After all the Enterbay is $350 and the body is supposedly a exact 1/6 scale replication of all of Bruce's real Measurements down to his actual shoe size.

For real? Now that's detail for you. I hope the kit bashers keep that in mind when they go out and buy clothes for their EB Bruce.

Enterbay needs to hurry up and release their Fist of Fury dolls.

Rhodes said:
I'm not getting the GOD version because quite frankly I despise that movie (I think people are fans of the outfit and not the movie itself).
I have to agree with you on this point. It's sad that Bruce never got to finish his movie. I also think people are fans because of his fight with Kareem.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
AAAHHH!!! ASUKAAAAAAAAAA! Even though I don't like it if the joints are showing.... Got to make an exception for this one! I have the Red Plug suit version, and I love it. To bad her hair is made of hard plastic. Vinyl would have been better IMO. Sideshow, please import!

I'm pretty sure they will. If they are consistant then I'm hoping they will. I'm not a big fan of exposed joints myself but that's the nature of 12".

screamingmetal said:
I have to agree with you on this point. It's sad that Bruce never got to finish his movie. I also think people are fans because of his fight with Kareem.

GOD would have been his best film if we actually got his original vision of the film. We have got glimpses of the original vision in documentaries and knockoff media. If only it was completed.. sigh

The GOD we did end up getting is pure crap and is nothing compared to what it was supposed to be. A Disgrace.

Rhodes said:
The new Takara Panzer Cop looks great. I think it looks better than this new Medicom Jin-roh one (I know they are different armors but I like the look of the new Takara one more). I'm a sucker for that geer however. I might pick it up I might not. I just hope I don't have to assemble that MG34 again. Once was enough.
Another good thing about Takara's new male Jin Roh is that it'll be closer to scale with other 1/6 figures. Unfortunately it's quite pricy, especially compared to Dragon's version which was $100 when he came out.

Back