Upcoming Medicoms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MSRP of Bruce Lee is close to X3 Wolverine (17640 yen).

If sideshow import this Bruce Lee into US, I guess we can get similar deal as X3 wolverine we get from other toy retailor which is $85.

samuraiwarrior said:
$85? Its more than that right? 17690 Yen is around $150?

Thanks for posting these photos! Im going to get that Asuka!!!

Yeah about $150. I think KG is predicting the price Sideshow would offer Bruce at if he was brought over. Since JP toys are usually a bit cheaper when a US company brings them over.

Asuka is an Evastore Exclusive. So make sure you contact your dealer in JP to place an order for you.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Yeah about $150. I think KG is predicting the price Sideshow would offer Bruce at if he was brought over. Since JP toys are usually a bit cheaper when a US company brings them over.

Asuka is an Evastore Exclusive. So make sure you contact your dealer in JP to place an order for you.

Damn, JP dealer? Any suggestions?

If you want a Medicom Bruce you could also track down one of their older figures. They made a bunh of him at one point and I think you can get pretty good deals on them.

Mookeylama said:
well i suppose if u want to display him nekkid than that Enterbay body might make a difference. since i don't care about his ripped kung fu chest i'll probably get the Medi for half the price.

,.... but you won't be getting the best one,.,...the sculpted body makes the enterbay looking more real too,.. not only when it's naked,.. but also when it have it's clothes on,..and again,.. medicom likeness isn't even close to the enterbay,... the medicom likeness it's off and looks cartoonish,....
i will save for the enterbay cause I want to own the very best lee figure,... :cool:

galactiboy said:
If you want a Medicom Bruce you could also track down one of their older figures. They made a bunh of him at one point and I think you can get pretty good deals on them.

Galactiboy is correct. Medicom did about 20 some Bruce Lees like 4-5 yrs ago. The first one they did (films Ver.) was not very good but the other 20 or so were sculpted by Eric So and they look pretty good. The only thing is that they are not based on Bruce in his films but rather based on the Real Bruce Lee in his everyday life and his flashy wardrobe.

Anakin said:
,.... but you won't be getting the best one,.,...the sculpted body makes the enterbay looking more real too,.. not only when it's naked,.. but also when it have it's clothes on,..and again,.. medicom likeness isn't even close to the enterbay,... the medicom likeness it's off and looks cartoonish,....
i will save for the enterbay cause I want to own the very best lee figure,... :cool:

I think we have yet to see the Best Bruce figure from Enterbay. They are doing so many, I think they will make more improvements in future releases.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
I think we have yet to see the Best Bruce figure from Enterbay. They are doing so many, I think they will make more improvements in future releases.

,... same can be said about every collectible out there,...,..but if you are a fan of g.o.d,..and bruce lee,.... then this is the best one right now,...bar none,...

Tendou-Kabuto said:
The only thing is that they are not based on Bruce in his films but rather based on the Real Bruce Lee in his everyday life and his flashy wardrobe.

,..yes,..one more reason to save for the enterbay,.. i want a movie bruce,.. not an everyday lee,.. :lol :rotfl

Anakin said:
,... same can be said about every collectible out there,...,..but if you are a fan of g.o.d,..and bruce lee,.... then this is the best one right now,...bar none,...

I definetly agree that it will be the Best GOD Bruce in the forseeable future but not necesarily the Best Bruce in the end. Since Enterbay is already planning to improve on the body based on feedback. and next release is only like 6 months away

Anakin said:
,..yes,..one more reason to save for the enterbay,.. i want a movie bruce,.. not an everyday lee,.. :lol :rotfl

Did you put your order in yet? I hear today is the last day (Got extended) they are giving the 299.99 price.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
I definetly agree that it will be the Best GOD Bruce in the forseeable future but not necesarily the Best Bruce in the end. Since Enterbay is already planning to improve on the body based on feedback. and next release is only like 6 months away

It should be less than that. They are planning to release all the Bruce Lee line in less than a year (except the limited edition ones which are going to come out after Kato)

samuraiwarrior said:
It should be less than that. They are planning to release all the Bruce Lee line in less than a year (except the limited edition ones which are going to come out after Kato)

What? I thought it was only 2 a year!!?? Man My wallet is already hurting...

Tendou-Kabuto said:

,..duh!,...there will be always room for improvement,.. with every collectible,... but will be hard to beat the enterbay g.o.d one,....it's the first and prob will be the more expensive down the road,....i see it very expensive in the future,...
,...I rather save and pay 300 and get the superior enterbay withall it's cool packaging and extra accessories than getting the inferior medicom..that's the point,....

Anakin said:
,..duh!,...there will be always room for improvement,.. with every collectible,... but will be hard to beat the enterbay g.o.d one,....it's the first and prob will be the more expensive down the road,....i see it very expensive in the future,...
,...I rather save and pay 300 and get the superior enterbay withall it's cool packaging and extra accessories than getting the inferior medicom..that's the point,....

Well if we are speaking GOD version then the Medicom is not even GOD. You are saying Best Bruce Lee but the Medicom and the Enterbay one that's available now are not even the same version. What if someone wants the ETD Bruce instead? I know many ppl who prefer the ETD ver whihc is the Medicom.

I am not saying the medicom is better, Enterbay is clearly better but Medicom is a good alternative for ppl who dont want to pay $300+ which seems to be quite a few ppl here. There is no need to come in here and try to change ppl's mind that is my point

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Well if we are speaking GOD version then the Medicom is not even GOD. You are saying Best Bruce Lee but the Medicom and the Enterbay one that's available now are not even the same version. What if someone wants the ETD Bruce instead? I know many ppl who prefer the ETD ver whihc is the Medicom.

I am not saying the medicom is better, Enterbay is clearly better but Medicom is a good alternative for ppl who dont want to pay $300+ which seems to be quite a few ppl here. There is no need to come in here and try to change ppl's mind that is my point

...why not wait for the Enterbay version of Enter the Dragon?

Tendou-Kabuto said:

I agree. Well said TK

Back