Media Until Dawn - PS4 Survival Horror

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! I think you will really like this man. :hi5:

Thanks again for all the information you and others have shared to steer me toward this game.

Edit: I tried to see if I could snag a copy tonight and it's sold out everywhere near me. My girlfriend is going to check the best buy near her office to see if they have it tomorrow.

Edit 2: I found one at the best buy near my girlfriend's work. Paid online so all she has to do is pick it up. The best buy near me said when I called back about doing a trade in that they had 4 copies. I got there within 20 minutes and they told me they sold them all. :gah: anyway, all is good. Will have the game tomorrow night to enjoy. :yess:

Last edited:
picked it up last night and played about 2 hours with wifey ...we love it so far ! :) Funny thing is when you have to kind of "pick your poison" at the beginning :lol

The more I see and hear about it, the more I wanna play it. It looks like a fun game.

Beat the game last night. What an amazing game!!!
The game did not disappoint, and in fact, went beyond my expectations.

This is the horror game I've been wanting for lonnnnnng time.
I've been wanting a a straight up, just like the movies horror game, where its not like the resident evil where you have a constant mutating boss that eventually looks like a huge blob and its not really even scary towards the end.
Just a straight up, tense, eerie, but fun game.

The characters at first seems like a bunch of stereotypical kids, but later on end up having lots of depth.
I actually restarted my game at halfway point when two characters died that I wanted to live.
Last night, I managed to save all but two characters.

When the characters die, it actually shocks you, cause you get used to the old games where when they die, you get a game over, and restart.
So when they die here, and the game goes on, you kinda felt bad for the characters, and wonder what you did wrong to try to save them.

I really hope we get a sequel to this game. I love it! :yess:

How long is it?Been meaning to get it,but there are so much coming out the next couple of months.

I lost Matt and josh also. Everyone else survived.
That ending was freaking tense.

Wow! I'm almost done playing and nearly everyone is dead. :lol

Played with my cousin and gf and we had a ball. Will finish it tomorrow and definitely play through again. Made so many "damn I messed up" choices, but still had a blast.

This has been a truly fun and exciting game. Gotta say though, the scare cam is hilarious and I jump at everything. :lol

When we allowing spoilers in this thread? I have to talk to people who have beat this once I have.

Wow! I'm almost done playing and nearly everyone is dead. :lol

Played with my cousin and gf and we had a ball. Will finish it tomorrow and definitely play through again. Made so many "damn I messed up" choices, but still had a blast.

This has been a truly fun and exciting game. Gotta say though, the scare cam is hilarious and I jump at everything. :lol

When we allowing spoilers in this thread? I have to talk to people who have beat this once I have.

Lol, well...technically, I would have had more deaths but I did restart the game at halfway point when Jess and Josh died.
died early on.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually wanted Emily to freaking die, but the b!t€h was resilient. :lol

Lol, well...technically, I would have had more deaths but I did restart the game at halfway point when Jess and Josh died.
died early on.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually wanted Emily to freaking die, but the b!t€h was resilient. :lol

Same here with Emily. We all nicknamed her the cockroach. :lol

Got two more chapters to go and I'm loving it so far. Only have lost two of them so far (plus the fake out). I heard the game got weird half way through, but I didn't notice anything really weird except maybe the deer heard. I'm really enjoying the story so far, very impressed. Its a brilliant idea and it will get me playing over and over. I've played this version 'nice' and plan on playing my second game as a 'jerk' to see how different it makes the story and who might die.

Kinda hard to figure out how to discuss spoilers for this game as everyone's game is probably different from each other. Might be minor changes or big changes. I wonder just how many different endings/choices are possible in this game. Sounds like a programing nightmare to me :lol

Finished it. I ended up with only 2 surviving :lol Lost two literally right at the end based on a bad decision. Funny enough, I didn't miss any of the don't move or quick reflex buttons. All of my characters died because of choices or because I apparently didn't find a certain item. Definitely want to give it a another try and see if I can get them all out alive and eventually all dead.

I hope this does well and eventually gets a sequel, but with hopefully an entirely new cast and setting and story.

Finished it. I ended up with only 2 surviving :lol Lost two literally right at the end based on a bad decision. Funny enough, I didn't miss any of the don't move or quick reflex buttons. All of my characters died because of choices or because I apparently didn't find a certain item. Definitely want to give it a another try and see if I can get them all out alive and eventually all dead.

I hope this does well and eventually gets a sequel, but with hopefully an entirely new cast and setting and story.

I'm on another play through again, this time not being civil in some responses.
Agreed, I hope this games gets a sequel. As much as I love the characters, I would love if a few have cameos, but I want an entirely new cast.

This game is just incredible.
I can't help every time I'm playing to just look at the atmosphere, and be amazed and wish I was on vacation there.
Well...minus the...you know. :lol

what a game.. really fun and tense.. I lost already Josh and Jessica pretty early on..

Back