Media Until Dawn - PS4 Survival Horror

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished this game. Excellent stuff. Won't happen, but I'd love 1/6 figures of Josh and Sam.

I'd love 1/6 figures of Josh and Sam.

tumblr_nm0tamtNCm1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Well, I did write "won't happen" before that... Because duh.

Although I could always commission sculpts. It's a shame that video games don't get much attention in the 1/6 world, save for a select few.

I prefer Mike and Chris tbh

Josh and Sam were my favorites, but I liked Chris a lot. Felt pretty bad when I clumsily got him killed. :rotfl Ugh! Mere steps away from the lodge, and he died a gruesome death. Sorry man! I'll save you on my second playthrough.

How long is this game? I picked it up for Christmas and I'm thinking about streaming this on my YouTube Channel.

I am at the point in life where I prefer a game that doesn't take 3 weeks to beat. Found this game to be a decent length - just about right...

Man, I have so little time to play lately that it takes me like 6 months to beat some of these longer ones. Goodness knows how long Witcher 3 and DA:I are going to take me. I do wish Until Dawn had been a SMIDGE longer, because I enjoyed it so much, but I agree.

Same here. I hardly have time anymore, so I end up shelving long games.
I prefer playing a game, where if I feel like playing it, I can finish within a day or two.

That's why I've also been enjoying episodic dlc games.
I can download the episode, and play it when I have time. And it gives me time to look forward to the next episode.

I got this for Christmas... loved the **** out of it. Truly well made and well acted and the graphics are top tier.

I kinda started feigning interest when you're lead to believe that it's just a regular slasher flick and then it turns out it's just well thought out hoax... and then you find out about the Wendigo. I think the third act was fantastic. Truly well done.

I got this for Christmas... loved the **** out of it. Truly well made and well acted and the graphics are top tier.

I kinda started feigning interest when you're lead to believe that it's just a regular slasher flick and then it turns out it's just well thought out hoax... and then you find out about the Wendigo. I think the third act was fantastic. Truly well done.

I like how it plays on the tropes of horror movie cliches at first but ends up doing a 180 and becomes a lot deeper and smarter than it should have been. Plus the collectibles, which 99% of the time are used for annoying padding in other games, actually add to the story and the development of the mystery here. Great motion capture and performances from the actors too.

One of the best looking PS4 games as well. I think it's an underrated gem of a game.

And don't you dare deny you didn't stare at Ashley's butt a few times. And Sam when she puts those yoga pants on. :lecture

I like how it plays on the tropes of horror movie cliches at first but ends up doing a 180 and becomes a lot deeper and smarter than it should have been. Plus the collectibles, which 99% of the time are used for annoying padding in other games, actually add to the story and the development of the mystery here. Great motion capture and performances from the actors too.

One of the best looking PS4 games as well. I think it's an underrated gem of a game.

And don't you dare deny you didn't stare at Ashley's butt a few times. And Sam when she puts those yoga pants on. :lecture

I think the back story with the miners and the sanatorium was excellent and was perfectly constructed for the layout of the current events.

I wouldn't mind buying a 1/6 "Hannhpitew." Her creature design was awesome. Really made the crawlers from the Descent look pathetic.

I got half the cast killed :lol

I opened the hatch as Ashley and got her killed and only remembered at the split second after opening that "oh yeah, they're able to mimic people, right?" And her head comes off...

I was going to start a new game tonight and do a playthrough saving everyone.

Late to this game but it's AMAZING. I hope Supermassive would make more games like this.

It was fun, but the frame rate drop was annoying. It could go down to 20fps at times.

Really? I remember how it was stuttering really bad at times, mostly during cutscenes. Seemed to be an issue for most. Maybe there was an patch i never installed, or if i did and made it worse.

Back