Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rabbit season!

Duck season, fire!

duck-season-fire-o.gif

:clap :lol

How did this turn into ANOThER PT vs OT vs NT thread, with the same cast Of characters playing the same roles?

Back on topic.

Star Trek Ds9 is actually better than Next Generation.

It woulda been better to show his Jedi training and trials and time throughout the clone wars too

One of the selling points of Episode III was his being angered at the Jedi morals and his being disrespected. Woulda had more impact if it showed all he went through as a Jedi in the wars and his feeling they lost their way rather than just dialogue to show that

Yeah, the training and war aspects would have been much more interesting than half the stuff that was in the Phantom Menace. It should have started there. It would have given the Clone War much more weight too, in the movies as is there's no real feeling of meaning in the war because we barely see the effects of it.

You just lost all credibility with Khev.

I doubt I did. And even if I did, what do I care what some guy on the internet thinks about me anyways? Loosen up. Relax. It's ok.

I don't love Terminator, Alien, or Predator. I haven't seen all of the movies in each respective franchise and don't care to see the ones I missed. T1 is a great movie but I don't love the movie. I can't quote it and only watch out every few years. I actually think Terminator: Salvation is enjoyable but again I don't love it.

I have never seen nor care to see Robocop.

This isn't the heresy thread.

:horror

Blasphemy!

So many bannable offenses...

Hating the first Alien movie makes Baby Jesus cry.

Hey WWE, look at my credibilty being shot with all these guys! It's all cool though. Why don't you just ignore Khev's posts? I don't think you can put him on ignore through the forum but just scroll past him when you see him.

I didn't really like the force awakens.

I don't think the Netflix daredevil series is all
That good.

One of the best Martin Scorsese films is The Color of Money, some of his that I put it up above are wolf of Wall Street, shutter island, the departed, gangs of New York, mean streets.

"Shutter Island" is the only Scorsese film I love.
"The Wolf of Wall Street" is the most enjoyable Scorsese film for me.

"The Burbs" isn't that bad

Bill Murray isn't that funny

Tom Cruise is the most underrated action hero/star of all time

The Rock doesn't have a single good movie or character

Paul Walker's best performance was his last CGI appearance on screen

Daniel Craig sucks as James Bond

E.T. is overrated

Indiana Jones 3 sucks

Coneheads is funnier than Ghostbusters and GB2

The Matrix trilogy is better than the Back to the Future trilogy

Gangs of New York is underrated

Falling Down is Michael Douglas best film

I agree on everything there, except maybe the one about coneheads, cause I don't remember coneheads.

And that Paul Walker one was just mean :lol

"The Burbs" isn't that bad True

Bill Murray isn't that funny Most of the time

Tom Cruise is the most underrated action hero/star of all time I don't think so. He's just an brain-washed ass off screen

The Rock doesn't have a single good movie or character He wasn't bad in Doom :lol

Paul Walker's best performance was his last CGI appearance on screen I loved him in Eight Below

Daniel Craig sucks as James Bond He's not bad, but doesn't fit the image

E.T. is overrated :horror

Indiana Jones 3 sucks Nah....it's better than the last one.

Coneheads is funnier than Ghostbusters and GB2 Better than GB2, equal to GB

The Matrix trilogy is better than the Back to the Future trilogy Too hard to compare the two.

Gangs of New York is underrated Yes

Falling Down is Michael Douglas best film Didn't see it.

Well, agree with you on some of it. :D

Back