Unknown monster babe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZKULPTOR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just wanted to show you some sneaks of what I have been working on.
This is my own take on the old Nina Darkness/Dolono concept by the amazing Nirasawa....So far even I don't know much about this girl... all I know is she will has a huge BIOMECHANICAL arm... my own little homage to the masters, Nirasawa, Oniki, Amemiya, and and the best of all... Takeya....
Please stay tuned, this will be available as an extremely limited kit, and pre-paint via a Japanese company.... :)

Thanks for looking!

I RESEALED THE MOLD WITH MORE SILLPUTTY ONLY COVERING THE AREA WHERE I CUT WITH A LITTLE "WORM" OF SILPUTTY... WAIT UNTIL IT CHEMICALLY CATALYZES ( 5-10 minutes depending on how hot it is during the day) , THEN I CUT A LITTLE POURING HOLE ON THE TOP OF THE ALIEN HEAD.... POUR HOT WAX..... WAIT A GOOD HOUR, AND VIOLA...!
At this stage the real fun begins, carving detailing adding etc.... stay tuned please

Rarely do I see something that is as original as it is brilliant, and perfectly realized....speechless. I can't wait to see the final product :thud:

Rarely do I see something that is as original as it is brilliant, and perfectly realized....speechless. I can't wait to see the final product :thud:

I was thinking of something to say, but what Marf said is perfect so I'll go with that. :)

looks like something straight out of the Heavy Metal Magazine , just wow

Back