Uncle Chewie's CUSTOM Chop Shop!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just call me whipping boy, I can take it. :monkey2

Hey, anyone else having trouble with Photobucket? Just uploaded tonight's Sandtrooper Pics and when I try to get the picture code it just says error.

All my pictures are doing the same, even ones I have posted before. I'v eonly used about 12% of my account capacity so it's not that.

Any ideas?

Cheers
DG

Hmmm, found another place to copy the code from... odd.

Here's tonights update on the filthy, mucky pup I call my Sandtrooper. Goth squad is going to be seriously filthy!!

It's only after taking the pictures that you spot bits you have missed! So tomorrow I might strip all the armour off, and touch it all up.
Then a dark ink wash to get right into all the crevices and finally a bit of dry brushing a highlight to bring a bit of "white back into him.

I haven't touched the helmet or backpack yet as I have 4 new sideshow helmets coming from Toy Anxiety and I thought I'd see how the rest ends up rather than trashing my only Marmit lid!

Hopefully have him done to my satisfaction by the end of the week, see what you think.

Sand6-1.jpg

Sand7-1.jpg

Sand8-1.jpg

Sand9-1.jpg

Sand10.jpg

Sand11.jpg

Sand12.jpg

Sand13.jpg

Poodoo was my inspiration!

I'm working from home tomorrow so I might get a lot of the final touching up done, then I can take some better pics in daylight.

He looks a lot muddier/grubbier in reality - flash is turning him too yellow.

My photography skills are hit and miss at best! No idea how to set my camera for a long exposure!
It's wasted on me you know LOL

Not one to be beaten... I switched off full auto! Manual focus, over-ridded the flash, popped it on the tripod, set a timer switch... whew I need a lie down.
Sand14.jpg

Chuffin marvelous. The canon eos 400d is a great camera and look how much better you r shot when u r on manual.... cool

I mean look at that reflection on his dome!! Chuffin great and shooting on f4.5 you get that narrow depth of field ooooowww nurse I had me another trouser accident, ooww me weasels don't like that

Back