Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Costing me $52 in shipping + approx $120 in the damn custom fees.. :slap But we also have higher salaries due to higher price level here so it's not completely comparable. Don't ever go to Norway without saving up, the prices will give you a shock. Gives us an advantage going on vacation though.. :wink1:

Now compare this to Slovenia... We have to pay expensive shipping and insane custom fees as well, but the average salary is half of what the average in the US is for the same job.

So for now I have to stick to buying from EU retailers, because on average the price is about 10-15% lower than importing stuff myself.

Yeah, I feel for you guys. Many countries are struggling big-time financially in Europe but we're fortunate that it hasn't hit us up here. But all my sympathies for those struggling, especially during the last financially hard years.. I'd probably buy from EU retailers too but for me it's cheaper to import directly from SS, causeI have to pay extra tax anyway since my country is not part of the EU.

As for the photo posted, I think it looks pretty good. Can't really say anything about the paint, not a good photo. The hair paint looks a bit weird but as I said it's not a good photo to see how it actually looks.

Not sure that I have room for another PF... but this one is tempting. I might just have to settle for the 1/6 figure though.

I'm really looking forward to being charged for this one. I may still get the 1/6 to go with my very lonely Lara 1/6. Just have to see closer to the time he's ready to ship.

I cancelled mine. I already had Mary Jane and batman this week.shao khan from pcs as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, Drake is going to complete my video game line unless they make a Big Boss, Solid Snake, or Kratos. Does anyone know if Sideshow has the license for Metal Gear?

Seems their video game lines are mostly 1/5 only recently with halo mc, duke nukem and drake are we getting pfs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uhm, not really. Hitman and Lara Croft both received the PF treatment way before Kratos was released...

Back