Uncharted | 18 Feb 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did no one else see this? I found it fun and surprisingly faithful to most of the video game story and origins. I wasn't a fan of Tom Holland as Nate before but he sold it and hope the film does well enough for him to grow older and do a few more sequels.

did no one else see this? I found it fun and surprisingly faithful to most of the video game story and origins. I wasn't a fan of Tom Holland as Nate before but he sold it and hope the film does well enough for him to grow older and do a few more sequels.
I was thinking of catching an afternoon show tomorrow. I had too much happening over the weekend.

Have not seen it and never will.

I watched it, and I enjoyed it. Not the greatest movie ever, though, and it never matches the highs of the games.

I hope it inspires figures from the games to start coming out, considering it's Sony's new hit franchise.

I watched it, and I enjoyed it. Not the greatest movie ever, though, and it never matches the highs of the games.

I hope it inspires figures from the games to start coming out, considering it's Sony's new hit franchise.

The first game was released in 2007...

Ah okay. Looks like it did good at the box office.

If this does inspire figures, I hope it's from the games and not the movie.

This is better than I expected, taking my kids is good because they help me see the positive side to modern entertainment and not whinge about every bad line, every cliche, dodgy effects etc. Holland really surprised me, while he is not the vision in my mind of Nate he pretty much nails it otherwise. Wahlberg is Wahlberg and I really really liked Sophia Ali as Chloe. The film is pretty faithful to the games (just not as good haha) but the villains were a bit boring. Spectacular finale though.

Back