Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I do. I'm still a bit "trigger-happy" but with these past releases, I'll probably be more selective.

Well, worse case scenario is you return it for a full-refund through Sideshow. Not a bad deal in the end, but I just can't justify that anymore. My hat goes off to Sideshow's CS department because I can't praise them enough for helping with the return process, etc. I just wish we were provided with a better representation of the final product, so pre-ordering wasn't such a gamble. But hey, I digress. :lol

All in all, I think this is one of those 'wait till you get it in-hand' kind of pieces. I think it'll look better in person, but I have a strange feeling it won't be by much. :( (I do hope I'm wrong though.)

So far the consistency of the letdowns are mainly isolated with Marvel releases. The T1 PF turned out beautifully & so did Vampi & Jason PF.

That's very true. :lecture It does seem like Marvel pieces are taking the brunt of the issues.

We waited 6 months and paid nearly $400 to get one just like the prototype. Looks like it will be a full refund or $30 to shut us up.

im having a hard time believing thats the PF Ultron in that photo.:dunno

its missing the ear flaps for starters. and I just dont think SSC would let something as bad as that out the door.

The guy that made the video said the store left them in the box.

I'm sending this back for a refund.

SHENANIGANS :panic:

:panic:EVERYBODY PANIC!!!:panic:
:panic:
panic.gif
:panic:

It was advertise at 26". When I got it, it was only 23". It's a killer sculpt but the size and paint job did not warrant the price tag.

So Sideshow lies??? What business practice is this?? We are Sideshow faithful fans.... Destroyer costs $500! :slap

9192655e.jpg
Great%20Ultron%20PF%20A_2.png

Wow This is supposed to be a "high end collectable"? I'd be embarrassed to offer this to collectors much less charge them 400$ for it. Why is sideshow doing this?
They may make a bit more profit per unit by using the cheapest material and paint apps possible, but will lose many loyal customers simultaneously....

the head looks super elongated in that in hand pic and all the details are so soft compared to the proto sculpt. What happened? How could the production mold get like that?

from now on there will be no hurry for preorderinG stuff ...until get in hand pics even i dont care about Ex if i missed it....

Back