UK Stealth at Play - £179.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That may be true for the US. But the older Europe hase some more months! :)

Its a different way to show the date. dd-mm-yyyy instead mm-dd-yyyy

Wow I wonder if play.com will be able to fulfill all these orders, my past experience says they will as the are really reputable so i'm guessing they will but they must have about 25 of these from sideshow

Colin

Its simple. Good selling systems and SS tells the seller how many they will get. Play is not interested in selling 1500 IM and than cancel all of them exept 25 items. That will cost much more than gathering orders.

I dont know how Forbiddenplanet will handle it, but i hope the best to get one IM.

Maybe 250 sold on SDCC 750 sold last week from SS direct and 250 for European sellers.

Its simple. Good selling systems and SS tells the seller how many they will get. Play is not interested in selling 1500 IM and than cancel all of them exept 25 items. That will cost much more than gathering orders.

I dont know how Forbiddenplanet will handle it, but i hope the best to get one IM.

Maybe 250 sold on SDCC 750 sold last week from SS direct and 250 for European sellers.

I wish FP would follow suit, they are terrible at updating their site once something sells out

That may be true for the US. But the older Europe hase some more months! :)

Its a different way to show the date. dd-mm-yyyy instead mm-dd-yyyy

A much more sensible way of showing the date don't you think :D:rotfl, days are shorter than months so naturally they should go first?. I've always wondered why the US chose to alter the format lol, next you'll be changing the digital watches so they go minutes-hours

;p

There should be no need to update the site.

Available from SS for Shop=x
Every sale=-1
if x=0 stop selling

Thanks for explaining the sales logistics of a retail store in Laymans terms :lol

yeah I was just saying that I have heard of FP not keeping track of their stock levels and selling things that weren't in stock that were then refunded. Although saying that this is a pre-order!

I genuinely hope that they do come through, but I was just making the point that I prefer play.com to FP, obviously that isn't any help to folk outside the UK.

Colin

Just ordered another from Play to go with the one from SS, so Ill wait and see if they can fulfil my order:D

Play.com is just awsome, theyr're even extending the LOTR Gadgets section to include 12" pieces now which is new, they have Frodo and Sam up now.

I buy allsorts from them and have for many years, only had one problem and they paid for the return postage of the item.

I've sent them an email asking them if they can confirm that they are indeed getting a quantity of these pieces in. As soon as I get a reply I'll let you guys know too,I'm already helping 2 boardmembers in Europe get one.:cool:

Shell
:duff

I've always wondered why the US chose to alter the format lol, next you'll be changing the digital watches so they go minutes-hours

;p

I am used to use the dd-mm-yyyy as i am european. But i like it when different countries use different systems. Makes my job safe and interesting. :) Imagine everything would be the same. :D

Play.com is just awsome, theyr're even extending the LOTR Gadgets section to include 12" pieces now which is new, they have Frodo and Sam up now.

I buy allsorts from them and have for many years, only had one problem and they paid for the return postage of the item.

I've sent them an email asking them if they can confirm that they are indeed getting a quantity of these pieces in. As soon as I get a reply I'll let you guys know too,I'm already helping 2 boardmembers in Europe get one.:cool:

Shell

What a kind lass you are....that's your Scottish side coming out :p

In a thread related note I received my order confirmation from Play this afternoon....and they are pretty damn good for gadgets, I got my first PF from them (Hulk) and my MP4 Megatron as well....they also have a lot of SS stuff up for pre-order, I'd rather order from then than Forbidden Planet any day.

What a kind lass you are....that's your Scottish side coming out :p

In a thread related note I received my order confirmation from Play this afternoon....and they are pretty damn good for gadgets, I got my first PF from them (Hulk) and my MP4 Megatron as well....they also have a lot of SS stuff up for pre-order, I'd rather order from then than Forbidden Planet any day.

Thank you Al :eek: , maybe it is just a wee bit :duff.

Anything to help a fellow freak out.
x :cool:

Morning all :wave

As promised, here is the reply I received from Play.com about my enquiry on the SIM:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your email.

The items you have ordered are being released on 15/12/07. They will
be dispatched to you from our warehouse on that date.

Thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind regards

Email Support Team

Play
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So, it looks like they may just come good on these :duff
Hope this helps

Shell
x :D

Got my order in just incase my waiting list doesnt come through.

Hope they have enough :lol:lol

WW :lsvader

Woohooo! :) Sounds really great! :)

Yeah good news :duff

Its now reading as 'not currently available' on play.com site.
They're not taking anymore orders so they must have filled their quota!

Congrats to all who got one.

If I get an email to say anything has changed I will let you guys know

Shell
x

Back