The Hot Toys MARVEL VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd keep the images the same size, bunched up and narrower so you fit more on a row like the original ones, make the font smaller and have the text formatting consistent...MMS number on top, name underneath or whatever.

It might not be worth putting the movie groups in the phase groups. The very nature of doing them by movie is going to arrange them by phases and it's going to get messy around phase 4 with all the tv shows and the individual figures wasting all the horizontal real estate. Maybe have an MCU movie and MCU D+ section in the phases?

I'd keep the images the same size, bunched up and narrower so you fit more on a row like the original ones, make the font smaller and have the text formatting consistent...MMS number on top, name underneath or whatever.

It might not be worth putting the movie groups in the phase groups. The very nature of doing them by movie is going to arrange them by phases and it's going to get messy around phase 4 with all the tv shows and the individual figures wasting all the horizontal real estate. Maybe have an MCU movie and MCU D+ section in the phases?
Thanks, great feedback. I might do another page with recent mixture of movies and shows to see how it looks.

Back