• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UK Seller ~ Marvel Premium Formats For Sale ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingBull

Super Freak
Reaction score
For Sale
Deadpool PF (Reg) SOLD
Green Lantern PF (Reg) £250 + postage
Joker PF (Reg) £250 + postage

Spiderman £650 including postage (PENDING)

Since moving from Essex to Cornwall its cost me alot of money to set up work here & I've also been spending most of my spare time in the water Surfing, Kayaking, Fishing etc which has also cost me alot of money so I've sadly been forced to sell a lot of my collection.

Update​
Because of the move & with a new baby on the way I will depressingly have to sell my Spiderman CQ. My wife snapped the thumb off the day I bought it but luckily it was a clean break & which I had glued back on & touched up which is hardly noticeable at all. I can't post anymore pictures until my brother-in-law is back from holiday because this is stored at my parents home in Essex, I just wouldn't trust my dad to unbox it ect but if interested send me a PM

I've decided to sell my brand new Deadpool & Green Lantern PF's. I'm still waiting to receive these from CDUK so if your interested in these send me a pm. I won't expect payment until I've got these in-hand & are ready to ship. Joker PF is still at my parents & still unboxed since arriving from Mothers Basement.

e2y8ajyj.jpg

Captain America PF (Reg) £560 SOLD
unetuteh.jpg

Thor PF (Reg) £460 SOLD
9ytazusa.jpg

Hawkeye (Reg) £220 SOLD
ytery4a5.jpg

Last edited:
Not the cap RB.... Bump for a good guy. Good luck with your sales

I know it sucks but I'm having to cut back. I'm going to collect just PF's now of characters I love & CA is a character I like but not love. All though I do love the PF.

I may not even be able to sell it to be honest. As I can't post them it makes the market tiny for me.

Thanks for the kind words Tavegg :)

No one loves Steve as much as i do its just a shame he supports Arsenal!!! :lol Only kidding mate. It does however break my heart to see him sell some of the pieces that he spent so long trying to find. Still, i can understand his predicament and of course with the arrival of a new baby on the way soon, priorities must come first.

Best of luck with the sales mate! Hope you can get back on track soon and start to rebuild that collection of yours! :1-1:

No one loves Steve as much as i do its just a shame he supports Arsenal!!! :lol Only kidding mate. It does however break my heart to see him sell some of the pieces that he spent so long trying to find. Still, i can understand his predicament and of course with the arrival of a new baby on the way soon, priorities must come first.

Best of luck with the sales mate! Hope you can get back on track soon and start to rebuild that collection of yours! :1-1:

Ha cheers Andy. It's breaking my heart to but whatever happens I'll never stop collecting :rock

If I was still in Essex, these would never be for sale though :(

No worries pal! Glad to hear you'll still be collecting :yess:

Yeah I'll never stop. I've just spent so much money on setting up my business down here. I feel quite under pressure right now & I'm earning nothing like I was in Essex right now but that I was expecting, it's going to take time.

Yeah I'll never stop. I've just spent so much money on setting up my business down here. I feel quite under pressure right now & I'm earning nothing like I was in Essex right now but that I was expecting, it's going to take time.

From one Thor to another! I'll be picking up my Thor PF Exclusive tonight! Wish me luck! :pray:

Cap, Thor, and Hawkeye ALL SOLD!!! And now Spiderman.... Damn m8. Goodluck on the sale m8, but I am sorry to see you have to do this.

Bump for an AWESOME Freak!!

Cap, Thor, and Hawkeye ALL SOLD!!! And now Spiderman.... Damn m8. Goodluck on the sale m8, but I am sorry to see you have to do this.

Bump for an AWESOME Freak!!

Yeah what you do for family hey. The move has been so much more expensive than what I thought it would of been. I probably won't sell Spidey to be honest but it's open to offers. I'm not going to lie this has been depressing for me :monkey2

Thanks Spidey

Uggg.... Makes me sick to hear you gotta unload your collection bro. Hope things turn around quick! Bump for a swell guy!

Thanks King B & Roberto it sucks having to let things go but long term for my family & work it's something I've had to do.

get it Col! I placed my order with Lee at CDUK last week for GBP240 :yess: the regular is already on the waiting list as Sideshow have sold all their stock! :panic: I'm sure i've heard that before somewhere! :lol

:lol
£240? Did you use points?
It's up for £260 delivered, depends if Steve wants to negotiate.

Back