UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't really care for Conor, but at least he was gracious in defeat. I didn't hear him making any excuses. I'd rather see him fight Edgar next. I think Conor has Aldos number mentally.

I still don't really care for Conor, but at least he was gracious in defeat. I didn't hear him making any excuses. I'd rather see him fight Edgar next. I think Conor has Aldos number mentally.

It's easy to finally be humble once you get humbled.

well, we've never heard him after a loss before, it's not like it was his first. There's no doubt in my mind it will be same ole Conor going forward. The guy is clearly intelligent even if he acts like a dumb ass from time to time.

Well that was interesting right? What a night of fights and yes while Conor talks alot of trash, I think hes always been pretty humble. I mean the trash talk is all mental and he doesnt seem to have any real ill will towards people as opposed to say how Ronda would act towards opponents.

I agree and felt the same way when he gave his post-fight interview.

Edgar is the guy who should get the shot, but my guess is they give Aldo his rematch.

I'm willing to bet he won't. They'll put Edgar and have Holloway fight Aldo. But then again, there's this whole Robby lawlor fight still buzzing around. Stupid I think

Connor will prolly fight at 145 again and I don't ever see him attempting 170 again until he he is consistently fighting at 155. I want to see if Aldo has even recovered from that embarrassing loss by fighting someone else not named Conor or Mendes.

it's a lose lose situation for Connor and the UFC if that fight happens. He's clearly ducking Edgar if this happens. I don't think the guy can make 145 anymore.

Cyborg is finally in the UFC after all this talk, and she's fighting...................................................................................................an absolute scrub :slap

I saw on the ESPN ticker that Jones violated his probation

Yup. Pulled over for "drag racing," though it sounds like he was simply revving his engine. What got him into trouble, however, was calling the police officer a ****ing liar and a pig. Haha, what a doofus.

Cyborg is finally in the UFC after all this talk, and she's fighting...................................................................................................an absolute scrub :slap

According to her and her manager, that's because Holly Holm (and everyone else who was offered) turned down a fight besides Leslie.

I don't see why they would even sign her if she's not going to fight Ronda or Holly tbh. We will see if she can even make 140. If she can, then maybe there is hope.

Back