UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude has been training up a storm (more so than usual). Like I posted earlier, recent pics of Mark Hunt surfaced and dude is in SHAPE (for a HW and for him, lol). Check it out:

mark-hunt-big-foot-silva.jpg

Oh well. Johnson vs. Struve will be cool too.

*EDIT

And no that's not camera distortion, Silva's head is really that big. :lol

I think it's hilarious that anyone besides a korean would be wearing one of those shirts (aside from the rib cage one with no 'country pride' all over it). :lol

I think it's hilarious that anyone besides a korean would be wearing one of those shirts (aside from the rib cage one with no 'country pride' all over it). :lol

I dont really see the big deal, I mean its an international sport. Most of my favorite fighters arent American and if they have shirts your basically representing that person and there respective country. Id wear those shirts in a second.

I dont really see the big deal, I mean its an international sport. Most of my favorite fighters arent American and if they have shirts your basically representing that person and there respective country. Id wear those shirts in a second.

I don't think it's much different then wearing a jersey of a international player. There's no double standard either, international folks rep professional Americans athletes too.

Caught the end of TUF Live tonight, whats everyone think of the Barao guy for Cruz's replacement. Think hes on like a 27 fight win streak, what the hell? :dunno
Not sure I've even seen him fight.

Caught the end of TUF Live tonight, whats everyone think of the Barao guy for Cruz's replacement. Think hes on like a 27 fight win streak, what the hell? :dunno

I heard his nickname was "Paycheck4Faber" aside from that I have no idea either...

No idea who that is. Sure this will make people happy though: It's for an interim title. :lol

I heard his nickname was "Paycheck4Faber" aside from that I have no idea either...

...are you guys serious. You watch UFC right? The guys good he comes from the Nova Uniao camp with Jose Aldo. He even fights similar to Jose. I dont think this will be a "Paycheck4Faber" even if it does turn out that way it wont be an easy one for sure. I could see Renan KOing Faber. I think it will be an interesting fight for sure. I think Urijah is going to want to take him down and wrestling him because if Renan can keep it on the feet I dont see it looking good for Urijah. Renan loves the knees and leg kicks :D

I probably know who he is, just not by name.

Yeah I was going to say Devil you of all people...I know youve seen this dude, like you said probably just dont remember him by name. Im not saying hes going to clean house on Urijah, but again hes no pushover either. The dude brings it.

Wonder what he cuts from, cause he looks fairly muscular plus hes obviously taller than Faber.

I know exactly who he is without looking him up, but don't know him by name either. He is a Aldo copycat, don't know if he has his takedown defense though. It's a shame how weak the 135lb division has become with the new 125lb taking some really good fighters.

Barao is a beast. I could easily see him dominating the fight against Faber.

Oh, and Jon Jones arrested for dui. I guess he totaled his Bently into a pole.

Poor Jones, I remember when he got that and posted pics of himself, looked like a proud 16 year old with his first ride. I take it hes ok other than being arrested?

Oh, and the freaking irony, USA Today interview from last month...

"I think if I was a knucklehead and I was a guy who you would have to worry about getting a DWI or going out and doing something really stupid, they simply wouldn't promote me. I think they see the guy that I am and they trust that, even though I'm a 24-year-old, I'm a trustworthy 24-year-old."

...are you guys serious. You watch UFC right? The guys good he comes from the Nova Uniao camp with Jose Aldo. He even fights similar to Jose. I dont think this will be a "Paycheck4Faber" even if it does turn out that way it wont be an easy one for sure. I could see Renan KOing Faber. I think it will be an interesting fight for sure. I think Urijah is going to want to take him down and wrestling him because if Renan can keep it on the feet I dont see it looking good for Urijah. Renan loves the knees and leg kicks :D

Meh. There's a ton of awesome midget fighters I'm not aware of. No biggie.

Of course it's paycheck for Faber...too late in the game to take him off the card. The one thing I like about these last minute replacements is that they have the potential to completely shake up their divisions if the fill in is of any good.

My fav part of the sport....anything can happen and it usually does.

Back