UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Reem vs Junior would have been awesome, but now Mir is going to get another shot. I think Junior is going to drop him. Mir doesnt have much of a chin. I just think the speed of Junior is going to be hard for Mir to stop, but then again Im not counting Mir out, just think the advantage goes to Junior for the win in my opinion.

Oh, today ESPN commented on Diaz's suspension. He is diagnosed with ADHD and registered to use marijuana in the state of California. I guess Dr Phil is wrong after all.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Commissioner Pat Lundvall raised the concern that Diaz admitted that marijuana allows him to train at a more concentrated level, making it similar to a performance enhancing drug. The commission noted that Diaz had listed his medical marijuana prescription on his pre-fight questionnaire prior to a 2011 Strikeforce bout in California but failed to do the same in Las Vegas before UFC 143. Diaz’s failure to produce a viable documentation for a medical exemption for marijuana contributed to his punishment.

:lol:lol:lol

That "ADHD" Diaz has is no different than people who suddenly get "Glaucoma" or some other problem that requires Medical Marijuana. It's a joke.

I agree unless he was diagnosed as a kid. Adults just don't develop ADHD on a ransom Tuesday when they're 25 or something.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

I see the ending as being eerily similar to this:

14b4aic1.jpg

If they clinch Mir will take JDS down with a trip or throw. JDS is gonna wanna keep it standing and at boxing distance.

Really hope Mir breaks JDS!

Yeah I hope to see something more than stand-up with this fight (though I love that too) so it's a more varied fight...and more than 1 round, Mir has to get it to the ground.

There is no Mir.Question is rather,when will Junior drop him.

Im sorry but Mir doesn't stand a chance,you saw how Junior shut down a guy like Carwin.Before Mir had Nog,he was dominated and backed up against the cage.If Nog can do that to him,imagine what Junior will do.

Last edited:
There is no Mir.Question is rather,when will Junior drop him.

Im sorry but Mir doesn't stand a chance,you saw how Junior shut down a guy like Carwin.Before Mir had Nog,he was dominated and backed up against the cage.If Nog can do that to him,imagine what Junior will do.

I do think Mir has a chance if he can get it down, but your right I think of how Junior handled Carwin.

Mir actually has decent striking (underrated IMO) it's just his chin is flimsy and he folds under pressure. That's how Lesnar and Carwin destroyed him. And that's how Nog was winning before he made the mistake of trying to sub him instead of just continuing with GnP. Once Mir gets rocked he turtles up.

Yeah thats what Ive always said as well. His striking is underrated, but like you said Devil, his chin is whats in question. I just think regardless of his striking, I dont think he'll really want to get into any serious exchanges with Junior.

Everyone is focusing on Carwin, yet both guys fought other common opponents Nelson and Cro Cop. Though both guys won those fights Mir did much better then JDS in those fights. Also remember Carwin was healthy when he fought Mir and fought JDS with a bad back.

Then use Nelson instead:

Comparable JJ (slight edge to Mir) but when it comes to wrestling:

Nelson > Mir

:wave

Didn't Mir judo throw Nelson a few times in that fight and get the only takedowns? I know he tried to take Nelsons back once for a RNC but Roys fat saved him :lol

Back