UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jungs ground game is definetly impressive. I think my biggest factor with him going up against Aldo will be the strength advantage. I think Aldo will be the stronger fighter, but I wouldnt take that away from Jung. The dudes good.

Aldo is just leaps and bounds above every other FW out there. He makes top level guys look flat out stupid. Hell, Mendes was ranked #3 and Aldo murked him. :lol

Yeah I agree, as much as I like Jung, he still needs to work on his cardio a bit as well. His striking is good, but as stated in earlier posts hes more of a brawler where Aldo is pretty damn accurate. Either way should be a good fight. Its MMA anything can happen.

If KZ would pull the upset, thats gonna make some people that keep cashing in on his underdog status very happy.

Honestly I could not care less about who KZ fights next, I just wanna KZ fight cause the dude is so fun to watch. That said I think he has earned the right to fight Aldo more the some others have.

But for now I'm looking forward to seeing Mir break one of JDS limbs!

korean-zombie-shirt.jpg

Korean-Zombie-Living-Dead-Shirt-300x300.jpg

Any of you watching Barnett vs Cormier this Saturday? Gilbert Melendez and Rafael Cavalcante are also fighting. Should be decent.

I didnt know you were talking about the rib cage one. The one that he held up when they raised his hand after the fight was the one I was talking about that kidna showed his half zombie face with the Korean flag. Either way the exposed ribcage one is awesome also.

Any of you watching Barnett vs Cormier this Saturday? Gilbert Melendez and Rafael Cavalcante are also fighting. Should be decent.

But of course my friend. Thats going to be a great event. Some really good fights on that card. Im hoping DC pulls out the win. Regardless both are going to the UFC, so we'll see more of them soon.

Mark Hunt is injured and out of 146. Lavar Johnson is gonna take his place. Now, there isn't a single original main card match up left. Every single bout has been flipped and changed. Cursed card. :lol

Also according to BJ Penn, he turned down the Koscheck fight.

Mark Hunt is injured and out of 146. Lavar Johnson is gonna take his place. Now, there isn't a single original main card match up left. Every single bout has been flipped and changed. Cursed card. :lol

Also according to BJ Penn, he turned down the Koscheck fight.

Noooooooooooooo! How does a Gamma irradiated Samoan get hurt? :(

and I need a KZ shirt, those are super tight. :clap

Back