TWO FACE (comics style) by HANOUMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm blow away by this sculpt!
One of the best that I have never seen

thanks ;)

so for the next one i think made a little break on rogue gallery

elvis convinced me to try some real portrait so maybe a tyler durden or rambo 4 who knows :D

Yeah me too. They are great, but I wouldn't mind a slightly slower place. I'm sure Seb wouldn't mind either having to paint at least 5 of these :lol

oh man please im beggin u to make a young van damme i.e universal soilder!!, please dude!!,lol, by the way that sculpt kicks ass!!,

Great sculpt, but I was kind of hoping for Harley Quinn at some point.

lord vicious: so true!!,lol,lol seb your customs kick mucho ass and hanouman is jus simply mind blowin,how bout a cyclops shouting optic blast headsculpt or a gambit both in comic style?, u can so mke this happen!!, lol,

olah

the sculpt is almost finish

i'll post some pics soon

and after this one i think i'll made mmmm

nothing just take a break, need to sleep :D

thanks a lot to all of you

a new pics i rework the burn eye area

361825DSC0517.jpg

:google:thud:
Wow! That's really REALLY GOOD! Intense!:rock2

tried to avoid coming o this thread ahhhh add me to the list i cant help it two face looks great

Very nice sculpt! I usually don't consider comic related styles, but this is a very cool looking hs.

okkkkkk

done put your mouse on him ;)

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="" id="megaswf"></iframe><script src="https://megaswf.com/ServeEmbedJS.aspx?fileID=1047708&height=600&width=800&iframeID=megaswf" type="text/javascript"></script>

Last edited:
Back