TWO FACE (comics style) by HANOUMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
914421DSC0563.jpg
660537DSC0559.jpg

Two-face is fantastic. As a huge Two-face fan, I couldn't be happier.

But if we are throwing out suggestions for the character after Penguin, then my vote is KILLER CROC! I've been planning one for a while now using a Falconer Predator body as the base. If you plan on doing Killer Croc at all, I'd suggest doing him sooner rather than later so parted out Predator bodies are still easy to come by!

But if we are throwing out suggestions for the character after Penguin, then my vote is KILLER CROC! I've been planning one for a while now using a Falconer Predator body as the base. If you plan on doing Killer Croc at all, I'd suggest doing him sooner rather than later so parted out Predator bodies are still easy to come by!

I couldnt agree more! :goodpost:

good thinking croc would be amazing

thanks all ;)

killer croc would be amazing

and i plan to do it but it will a huge project
i need to do many parts not only the head ( to do as I want it to be)

it will a head , a neck covering all the upside area of the berserker body
big hands and feet

lot of works and maybe not to many people interested in

so i'll do it for sure but i'm not sure i proposed it

normally i'll have to do pinguin and barman before so will see after that

thanks all ;)

killer croc would be amazing

and i plan to do it but it will a huge project
i need to do many parts not only the head ( to do as I want it to be)

it will a head , a neck covering all the upside area of the berserker body
big hands and feet

lot of works and maybe not to many people interested in

so i'll do it for sure but i'm not sure i proposed it

normally i'll have to do pinguin and barman before so will see after that

Barman sounds awesome!!! :rotfl
07nationalchampionmartinez.jpg

:lol

Seriously, your Batman will be amazing.

I would love a Jim Lee style Batman, but i know you will have your own style. Look fwd to it, and i'll certainly be interested in it! The Two Face has come out INCREDIBLE

I couldnt agree more! :goodpost:

I'm a third one for that too. I've had something similar in the works as Buttmunch, so a Croc head would be necessary (then I wouldn't have to go trying to make my own head for him).

Back